I’ve been told many times that I give bad directions.Ã‚Â It’s not like my directions are incorrect, it’s just that what I see in my head comes out distorted when I write it down.Ã‚Â I think it has something to do with the fact that I rely more on landmarks to get me places than street signs.
Here are a few ideas off the kind of directions I give:
- At the rotary take the third right after the McDonalds.
- Drive for a while and go over a sort of bridge thing.
- Look for a fork-like intersection thing and vier to the left.
- Take the exit (don’t know number) that says I think Route 110 or 111 or both, I’m not sure.
- We’re right after the bridge and another little street.
- Look for the white house that is falling apart and looks like a dump yard or whatever.
That’s an idea but I’m taking these mostly off the top of my head.Ã‚Â My friend Jusy still hasn’t let me forget about the “third right after McDonalds” because they drove around that rotary 3x looking for the third right after McDonalds :paperbag:
It all made sense in my head but then that causes me a lot of confusion everyday.
So, now I just send Google directions.
I just want to say my own goodbye to Sigmund my little furnephew (Gemini’s kitty) who was put to sleep yesterday after they found out he had cancer.Ã‚Â He was 15 years old and had a wonderful life.Ã‚Â We’ll miss him.
Bad Directions was posted on June 29, 2007 at 8:19 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on June 29, 2007 at 8:19 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.