How Bored Are You?

If the answer is “I’m going to jump out a window soon I’m so bored” then here is a really dumb thing to waste a minute or two. What do you notice about this picture? Let’s point out things you notice (other than me looking like a moron).

1. y not i

June 22, 2007 at 3:55 pm

Oh, hi! :wave:
    First comment.

I noticed that you seem to have EXTRA wall space above the standard cubicle walls. Meaning you probably have a corner cubicle. Meaning you must be really, really important there. Not everyone gets the corner cubicle.

Also noticed (back me up here, Avi and Fab) that there are no boobs in the picture. That’s a damn shame.

2. cheri

June 22, 2007 at 4:10 pm

I see hot Colin and almost a much work as I have on my desk on a daily basis. :help:

3. loonarlanding

June 23, 2007 at 3:09 pm

I see your eyes looking two different colors? :confused:

Could just be the reflection – or that MY eyes haven’t fully focused yet today (Sinuses from HELL) but in any event, whether what I see, is actually what’s “there” it’s pretty damn cool 😎

4. Bethie

June 24, 2007 at 2:45 am

You havea lot of lotion. And a medal?

June 24, 2007 at 9:29 am

Y Not I – :wave: No I’m not important, it’s just where the position was but I do love the privacy of a corner cubicle. Yeah, we’re kind of not supposed to have cleavage at work.

Cheri – Nope, not Colin.

loonarlanding – Nope, they are just blue…it must be the reflection.

Berthie – Well the water there dries out my hands and that’s actually this weird cat thing someone gave me not a medal.

6. themuttprincess

June 25, 2007 at 11:53 am

Robin, I notice your work area is more cluttered than mine is…. LOL And that is saying something. I took a pic of my desk the other day and I think I erased it.

June 25, 2007 at 12:03 pm

Yeah, I can’t seem to clean it enough to my liking. I just have too much shit.

8. themuttprincess

June 25, 2007 at 2:29 pm

I know what you mean… My drawers are even cluttered here…

Blech!

9. themuttprincess

June 25, 2007 at 3:10 pm

Hey, who are all the pictures of?

I could not tell…. :dunno:

June 25, 2007 at 3:17 pm

Jake Gyllenhaal
    Dave Grohl
    Kevin Spacey
    Ewan McGregor

11. themuttprincess

June 25, 2007 at 3:40 pm

Ohhhhh.

Modivation? LOL

I could handle looking at that all day. Maybe I need to get myself a cube.