Lend A Hand

I need some thoughts and ideas, nothing dirty this time.

I want to update my category names…they’ve bugged me for a LONG time. Any ideas?

Right now I have updated to the following:

All About Me
Body and Soul
Complaint Dept
Daily Grind – NEW!
Everything Else Leftovers
Furbabies
Humor Too Funny
Noteworthy Listen Up!
Quotes
RamblingI’m Just Sayin
Sideblog (keeping as is)
Wedblog (getting rid of)

1. jane

June 21, 2007 at 10:21 pm

When you left a comment saying you weren’t good at this stuff, I wasn’t 100% positive it was sincere. But now that you’re asking for help, I believe you! Problem is, I suck at this stuff too. Really suck.

2. Heather B

June 21, 2007 at 10:47 pm

I suck at it too, i always go to friends 🙂 and you could change the sideblog you would just have to change the plugin’s code as well 🙂

June 22, 2007 at 8:58 am

Hmm….when doing my categories I just put in the first thing that comes into my head.

Quotes = He said/She said
    Noteworthy = Pay Attention!
    Humor = Yuk yuk yuk
    Rambling = Yada yada yada

Is any of this grabbing you?

June 22, 2007 at 9:00 am

Well something is grabbing me but I think it’s my co-worker.

June 22, 2007 at 9:32 am

Really? I thought those were good suggestions!

Women!

:cold:

6. themuttprincess

June 22, 2007 at 12:15 pm

I have never used categories…

Maybe I should start.

June 22, 2007 at 1:50 pm

Well…you have done what few before have you managed to accomplish. You have made ME think.

And the more I have been thinking, the more I think I need to punch up MY categories too.

So…thanks for inspiring me to add yet something else to my “to do” pile!

June 22, 2007 at 1:54 pm

Fab – You did have good suggestions, you at least got me thinking. Glad I could return the favor.

TMP – I’m not sure how much they are used but I like to keep my blog organized like that.

June 22, 2007 at 1:59 pm

I have found that the real bitch about categories is that if you don’t start from the beginning with them, it is a real chore to go back and categorize all the old ones. All the posts that were imported from my old blog are still not categorized.

June 22, 2007 at 2:01 pm

I know, the upkeep of a blog in general can be frustrating. I don’t bother to go back and update so much as I just fix things when I come across them.