Itchy Itchy

• My site was down this morning, when it’s down it’s like someone cut off my oxygen :twitchy:
  • I’m currently obsessed with a few things: Facebook, Frasier, doing my nails, and Wikipedia
  • Is it bad that I’m hoping most of the Bridezillas marriages don’t work, because they seem to forget the real reason behind a wedding and that it’s not to show off to everyone.
  • I’d like to go to the movies but there hasn’t been a movie in months that I’ve wanted to see, I’m waiting for 21 at this point unless Jake Gyllenhaal has one coming out 😉
  • I had some kind of allergic reaction, I think it was because I tried to use fabric softener and used WAY too much. I do not need to be quarantined even though I look like it.
  • I adore Niles, he reminds me of a little Erik or at least the way he is about Daphne. I’m just glad Erik is a little more manly and tall and stuff.
  • You know, Erik’s life would make a great sitcom. He’s got the crazy mom, the goofy brother, the quirky sister-in-law and the blunt fiancé. I see a lot of boobs jokes.
  • It’s funny, for all the people on Facebook people rarely actually comment on notes that I post :eyebrow:
  • I’m going to a work dinner thing at a restaurant this afternoon and there will be 80’s trivia…can you feel my excitement?

1. Geeky Dragon Girl

June 20, 2007 at 11:49 am

What? You mean the Fantastic Four don’t do it for you? But they’re super! They fly! They stretch! They disappear! What’s not to like?

June 20, 2007 at 12:11 pm

How can there be no movies out that you’re interested in? Weirdo!

:avi:

3. themuttprincess

June 20, 2007 at 12:31 pm

I want to see a few movies. I am not sure if one or 2 of them are out yet… And to tell you the truth, I forgot their names.. oooppppps.

I hate being itchy! I hope you get that fixed! Less fabric softener!

I like Niles because he is cute. Not in a sexy way, just adorable in his actions.

4. Tara

June 20, 2007 at 2:11 pm

Much like MySpace, I think I’m too old for Facebook. AND it’s just another damn site I have to log into, remember my password for… etc. *sigh*

:banghead:

5. Kentucky Girl

June 20, 2007 at 3:16 pm

Yeah, I am not that interested in some of the movies out there either.

And I get an allergic reaction from Tide laundry soap. I look like a FAH-REEK. No way will I allow Tide into my house anymore. LOL

June 20, 2007 at 5:26 pm

GDG – Will you still love me if I tell you I hate any super hero stuff and I generally don’t like big blockbuster movies too.

Avi – Because I have high standards.

TMP – You just wanna hug him.

Tara – What are you? Like 25?

KG – Yeah I have to be careful, I need to use just the stuff without all the stuff added.

7. jane

June 20, 2007 at 8:36 pm

How funny. I saw your note on Facebook & that’s what made me click here. I don’t know how those stupid men still marry the Bridezillas. That should be a HINT to them of future things to come.

Unlike Niles, Erik doesn’t have a Herman Munster forehead either. (that’s a good thing)

8. Tara

June 20, 2007 at 8:46 pm

Oh, Robin. I’m not 25 (and thank Christ for that). I’m old now — 35. These new-fangled technological interweb thingys are just too much for my old ass.

June 20, 2007 at 9:21 pm

Jane – True, Erik is much cuter.

Tara – I’ll make sure to get you a new walker for your birthday :tongue:

June 20, 2007 at 9:26 pm

I’ll let you in on a secret, when I can’t get on your site it’s like someone cut off my oxygen too!

June 20, 2007 at 9:28 pm

That’s because I’m smothering you with my cleavage :robin:

12. ANO

June 20, 2007 at 9:59 pm

I have a mini-heart attack whenever my domain is down. I’m glad to see everything is back up and running!

13. themuttprincess

June 21, 2007 at 10:45 am

EXACTLY! He looks as if he is in need of a hug constantly. And Niles is just so cute I would do it too!!!