Another Chubby Update

I also want to explain that my upper left tooth that was taken out was sideways and pushing against another tooth (causing decay) but it was the right lower tooth that is going to be the toughest to heal.

The lower right tooth had not coming out of the gums yet so they had to go in to get it, I guess that’s worse I don’t know :dunno:

June 9, 2007 at 12:52 pm

Subsistence on just milkshakes sounds good to me.

June 9, 2007 at 12:53 pm

Oh and your gangsta name? A few suggestions:

R-Dizzle

The Sandman (or woman)

Robo-chick

Tits McGee

3. Frankie

June 9, 2007 at 1:26 pm

Lemonaid? Wont that hurt? I don’t know because I don’t drink it but just thinking of all the acid in it. Well be careful with that.

Swiss Miss pudding? :thumbsup: I didn’t know they made that. Soo gonna need to get me some now.

June 9, 2007 at 1:30 pm

Avi – Those are good and the good part is definitely enjoying the foods that I don’t usually get to enjoy.

Frankie – I guess there is only one way to find out.

5. Jen

June 9, 2007 at 2:42 pm

I hope you heal very quickly!

6. Angel

June 9, 2007 at 6:28 pm

Yep, we can be chubby cheeked together. I noticed that the day of my surgery I wasn’t to swollen. It was the next morning when I woke up that I was swollen really badly. That pudding and lemonaide looks really good, I have pudding too. I was told not to drink soda, and I addicted to Diet Mountain Dew, so I should have thought to get some lemonaide, but instead I ended up with Diet Peach Tea.

As for your Rapper name, I think Puff-Robin (because of the cheeks), or SweetNSassy, or maybe RoBling (because your name is Robin *as you know* and you got a Bling necklace for your video) :thumbsup:

7. Kentucky Girl

June 10, 2007 at 5:27 am

Loved the video posting of you BlingBling.

I’ve got no suggestions for names because it is 2am here and I’m sleepy. 😀

8. DeniseTN

June 10, 2007 at 7:23 am

Wow! You’re really swollen! How are you feeling today? Poor girl. 🙁

June 10, 2007 at 1:01 pm

You sound like every girl who ever tried to talk while she was blowing me.