Farewell My Friends

It’s time for me to say farewell, I will miss you all terribly. It’s time for me to go and face reality. Reality is not always easy or painless and sometimes you just need to be a little numb. Regardless, I must leave and deal with what is ahead of me.

You have all been so good to me. Some of you truly care about what is going on in my life, some of you have nothing better to do and a few of you just stop by hoping for a picture of my sweater muffins. Still, I appreciate each and every one of you for all that you have given me.

So I must bid adieu…and go get my wisdom teeth out :tongue:

Let’s take a poll, what you think will happen during my oral surgery appointment:

A. Say something to Erik under anesthesia that compromises our relationship.
B. Grab my boobs and ask the doctor what he thinks of them :robin:
C. Sneak a little extra laughing gas, for medicinal purposes of course :twitchy:
D. All of the above.
E. Nothing interesting will happen.

June 8, 2007 at 8:33 am

I thought we had all agreed to call them fun bags.

2. NYC Watchdog

June 8, 2007 at 9:09 am

Nothing will really happen… although it is a great time for a Godfather impersonation.

3. Maureen

June 8, 2007 at 9:34 am

Hope all goes well for you & that you have some freaky trippy dreams while you’re under the anesthetic.

I had anesthetic for a dental procedure when I was a teenager & I remember having a crazy, psychedelic ‘Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds’, kaleidoscopic experience (you really need a :hippy: emoticon 😀 )

4. Frankie

June 8, 2007 at 9:58 am

I think your going to blurt out some gibberish. Then drool all over the place for awhile. Well until you come back to the real world at least. 😀

5. heather(anne)

June 8, 2007 at 10:24 am

When I had a root canal, I had to knocked out because I’m scared of dentists…while we were waiting on my drugs to kick in, I told my dentist how badly I want to do Madonna.

I think you’ll grab your boobies.

6. kjgravey

June 8, 2007 at 10:44 am

i think you will sneak the laughing gas, whip out the tits, grab erik and push his face into the tits and then ask the doctor what he thinks!

7. J.

June 8, 2007 at 11:01 am

I’m going with D.

8. jenny

June 8, 2007 at 12:04 pm

I’ll go with D as well. Good luck. I hope you get plenty of good drugs for after!

June 8, 2007 at 12:10 pm

I think you’ll wake up with a bad taste in your mouth, some sticky white stuff in the corner of your mouth, and your ass is going to be really, really sore.

10. NYC Watchdog

June 8, 2007 at 12:53 pm

Ok… so what’s the plug-in that’s exploding my RSS Reader with your posts AND the comments???

11. Gemini

June 8, 2007 at 2:23 pm

Hmmm considering what happened to me when i have been under …I asked an officer (that would be a Marine officer) if he would go out with me it could be all of the above or none of the above… and something totally different…

I hope that it went well… Let us know how you are doing chic! :drool:

12. themuttprincess

June 8, 2007 at 2:27 pm

Hopefully the only thing that happens is that you get your wisdom teeth removed.

13. Geeky Dragon Girl

June 8, 2007 at 2:29 pm

There might be some boobie grabbing, though I’m not sure by whom…

14. Gemini

June 8, 2007 at 2:34 pm

Crap GDG…. you just gave away my Secret!!! :poke:

Ok Robin that was me in the corner of the room right before you went under… I was hopping the Dentist wouldn’t seem me make a run for your :robin:

June 8, 2007 at 3:02 pm

I’m back, on perkaset (sp) and drinking some ginger ale. I can’t speak very well but I feel mostly fine otherwise. I didn’t feel any of the laughing gas and I thought I was awake for the whole thing but apparently I was out for quite a while.

I’m just making Erik run in circles for me while I’m lay on the couch.

Oh and I guess I did flash a nurse but that’s normal right?

16. themuttprincess

June 8, 2007 at 5:18 pm

Perfectly normal.

:martini:

17. Stephanie

June 8, 2007 at 8:53 pm

Glad it went well, and you’re all drugged up :clap:

Make sure you make Erik do extra duty!!

18. Angel

June 8, 2007 at 9:03 pm

I’m going to have to go with D as well, but I don’t think that what you say to Erik will compromise your relationship, but rather…spice it up!!

19. Angel

June 8, 2007 at 9:05 pm

Ahhh, I didn’t see that you were already back. It’s great to hear that everything went well. I hope you heal quickly!!