A Girl and Her Pen

• If you missed it, GDG won this month’s Comment Contest and apparently doesn’t find Scarlett attractive. Maybe her appeal is more for straight women and men :dunno:
  • Fab has been sulking because he has yet to win a contest and feels I’ve never posted anything nice about him but he might have forgotten that I made a limerick just for him. But I hate to see a man cry so: Fab I lovey wuvey you! :kiss:
  • If you have joined the Facebook club for my wedding you might have also noticed that I posted some questions to help my wedding be the best that it can be.
  • I found the perfect pen! I’m always trying to find just the right pen and something always seems to be off about them. Either the ink is the wrong color or the line is to thin or it doesn’t write smooth enough. Well, this pen writes beautifully! I was on a Sharpie kick for a while (and I still LOVE my Sharpies) but the problem is that they leak through the page 🙁
  • We watched a show last night about Lipstick Lesbians and I realized if I were a lesbian I wouldn’t be lipstick or butch, I wonder what I’d be :confused:
  • I think I’d make a great lesbian, I really do…except for the not liking to eat pussy you know :dunno:
  • We have the movie Shortbus at home to watch but for some reason I’m hesitant to watch it, I’m quite fragile you know.

1. Geeky Dragon Girl

June 7, 2007 at 12:11 pm

Ooh what was that show called, and on which channel? Butch and lipstick lesbians are on opposite ends of the spectrum, and like any spectrum, there are many shades in between. I’m not on either end of that scale either, but somewhere in the middle like most girls.

And for the record I DO know a lot! :nana: 😀

2. themuttprincess

June 7, 2007 at 1:00 pm

Robin, I am not a lipstick or a butch either… Then again I am not a lesbian… Well… Only because my membership papers keep getting “lost” in the mail. Sheesh if you don’t want me on your team then just say so!!!

I am always on the search for a new and better pen. I hate when my fav pen dies… Sad day!

3. Geeky Dragon Girl

June 7, 2007 at 1:07 pm

That crayon-filled application yours? 😉

Much like sunglasses, I’ve learned not to get too attached to pens. They get lost much too easily.

June 7, 2007 at 1:34 pm

GDG – It was called Secret Lives of Women: Lipstick Lesbians on WE, I’d love to hear what you thought of it. Yeah I figured it wasn’t black and white, it’s just funny that’s how it comes across a lot. I know you know a lot :tongue: Oh and I know, you can’t get too attached to pens but it sure feels good to find a really nice one.

Avi – I thought so.

TMP – It’s a tough group.

5. Barb

June 7, 2007 at 2:14 pm

Well, how do you know you don’t like eating pussy? Have you tried it? 😉

6. themuttprincess

June 7, 2007 at 3:39 pm

They are. I just wish they would accept me or ban me. Ya know. Quit telling me my Life Membership is in the mail and all I need to do is sign the forms and send my check and I am in… But noooo. I don’t get it. I support lesbianism… I just wish they would accept me.

7. Geeky Dragon Girl

June 7, 2007 at 3:50 pm

:lmao: The check didn’t bounce did it?

June 7, 2007 at 5:45 pm

Barb – Good point.

TMP – Maybe you checked the wrong box :eyebrow: :tongue:

GDG – Yeah, I have a feeling that’s what happened.

Of course I was flat out turned down for membership, something about too much dick or whatever :annoyed: