Movie Snob Speaks Again
Stole this from Avitable but I am not going to include movies I have not seen, that’s another list entirely. It’s actually pretty hard for me to think of movies I hate because I really do try to avoid really bad movies.
Top 5 Worst Movies
5. Showgirls -I just can’t watch this movie, I’ve never been so uncomfortable by a plot and acting in my entire life. If I was in this movie IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d go into hiding.
4. There’s Something About Mary – I was told this would be funny, it wasnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t.
3. The Waterboy – Everyone I went with loved this movie and I felt dumber having watched it. I don’t like most Adam Sandler movies like this and I find them embarrassing to watch. I did a review on this for my college paper and titled it Ã¢â‚¬Å“Why nobody ever made a movie about a waterboy before.Ã¢â‚¬Â
2. Dumb and Dumber – Annoying as fucking hell :annoyed: I hated this so much and the bathroom scene almost made me leave the theater.
1. The Pest – I walked out in the middle of this movie I hated it so much. My friends thought I was offended by the Jewish jokes but I wasn’t, I don’t like watching diarrhea on screen.
On a side note: While I was researching bad movies I found that Robert Ebert had The Usual Suspects on his list of worst movies. I have now decided officially he knows nothing about movies.