You Sexy Thang

I’m in the mood to talk about sexy men today and for once I’m not going to include Erik; he’s a given.  It’s my version of Oogle Monday but it’s a plethera of men, enjoy.

EricEric Szmanda (Greg from CSI)

He’s a geek, a little dark and has a very charming smile.  Oh it doesn’t hurt he dresses well and has hair that looks like he was just messing around.  I hope he branches out a bit from CSI (but doesn’t leave) because he’s quite the cutie.

RyanRyan Gosling (The Notebook)

He’s both soft and has a hard side, not that I know personally but that’s what I assume from his movie roles.  He looks young but a little haggard.  I have this feeling he’s a very passionate person and very smart, that’s so sexy.

Ewan McGregor (Trainspotting)Ewan

Let’s see, he’s gorgeous but not over-the-top kind of good looking that ends up making a guy less attractive.  He can sing, dance, act and he’s really funny.  He loves acting and you can tell by his movie choices.  He’s got a smile to die for and he likes to show his wanker.  On top of all of that he’s a loving husband and father, that’s beautiful.

————————

Make sure you don’t miss the battle of the century — Love Actually vs. Say Anything.  It’s Mr. Fab vs. me in this battle so make sure you go vote, only if you’ve seen both movies.

1. sodapop

May 28, 2007 at 11:02 am

Eric Szmanda is definitely a hotty!!! I just love how he has evolved into this sexy guy. He was such a nerd when he first started on CSI.

Ryan Gosling has been a fave of mine since Murder by Numbers with Sandra Bullock. Yummy!!!

I can’t see the attraction with Ewan, I’ve never found him attractive. Is that bad?

2. themuttprincess

May 28, 2007 at 11:25 am

I think that Eric Szmanda is a HOTTIE!!

May 28, 2007 at 11:26 am

Sodapop – You have good taste in men, well except for not finding Ewan hot…that is a tragedy :whip:

TMP – Good girl!

4. Leanne

May 28, 2007 at 12:46 pm

I love Ryan. Love. Have erotic fantasies about. Totally angry that he has a significant other. Hot guys like that should just stay single. How can he continue to please his fan base if there’s a girl smackdown in every fantasy?

:annoyed:

5. jenny

May 28, 2007 at 3:18 pm

I’m coming out into the open. I am no longer a lurker!
    I find the loving husband and daddy factor of Ewan McGregor so hot! Even if he wasn’t as physically attractive as he is, the family man aspect would still do it for me. Sigh.
    :ohgreatone:

May 28, 2007 at 4:35 pm

Leanne – You should start a petition, I’d happily keep Jake Gyllenhaal single and topless for the rest of his life.

Jenny – :wave: I didn’t know I had a lurker and I’m glad a sexy man brought you out of hiding. Yes, the family man thing is quite sexy…a guy adoring his wife and children is a very very sexy thing.

7. Kentucky Girl

May 28, 2007 at 7:39 pm

Ewan IS pretty damn hot. Don’t know the other two. :dunno:

8. Leanne

May 28, 2007 at 8:05 pm

ok that’s all I got. I’m still a prude.

9. Friglet

May 28, 2007 at 11:57 pm

I’ve gotta admit, none of those guys do it for me. Although I’m not sure who does!

May 29, 2007 at 6:26 am

You and I do not have the same taste in men. It’s Clive Owen or nothing.

And I have been too lazy to count, but my sense is that your essay carried the day.

And now I must kill you.

11. Geeky Dragon Girl

May 29, 2007 at 1:07 pm

None of these guys do it for me either, though it may be because I’m into women. :lmao:

12. Gemini

May 29, 2007 at 8:50 pm

OH love Ewan and I wouldn’t kick Erik out of my bed.. but Ryan could be naked and begging me (and the last man on Earth) and I still wouldn’t touch him…

He is a great actor but not hot at all (for me anyway) I prefer Christian Bale… yummy!

:robin: