Boobs and Broads

First I just need to discuss something very important and very serious. I think my boobs have gotten bigger and I want to know who is behind this. I haven’t gained any weight otherwise, they are just rediculous. I can’t even have my bra off anymore :banghead: So fess up, who is behind this?

———————-

Now onto the broads, meaning Gemini and Stephanie.

We all had a great time. I first need to say something about Stephanie, she’s a babe and I was shocked to find out her age…she looks in her early thirties but then I am clueless on age :dunno: For that matter Gemini doesn’t look her age…I look like the middle aged one :annoyed:

We hung out, got groped, heard someone come out of the closet and nearly beat up a woman with an umbrella. Crazy times :twitchy:

Mat Kearney was awesome and I don’t admit to liking music unless I really like it, I’m a music snob. I mean seriously, he was so awesome and I can’t wait to really listen to him and to check out his lyrics.

We also went out for dinner and drinks afterwards. Stephanie and Gemini got into a gab fest about oldster music like some band called Journey and another by the name of Foreigner. I don’t know what this music is, folk or blue grass? :eyebrow: I can learn so much from these ladies, they are definitely into the oldies 😀

Very good time and we’ll do it again. Enjoy the pictures and ignore the pale chubby girl in the pictures…no idea who she is :dunno:

——————–

Today I’ll get something done, I swear. No really…that’s the plan and I’m sticking to it.

May 27, 2007 at 10:40 am

So you’ve got one who is tan, one who is normal and you, who look like a see-through ghost! :lmfao:

That’s cool that you guys got to meet. Steph seems like a lot of fun.

2. Frankie

May 27, 2007 at 11:13 am

Man it sucks I had to work. That looks like it was a lot of fun…. 🙁

3. Gemini

May 27, 2007 at 11:41 am

LOL I take it that I am the normal one??? or am I the Ghost??? lol :unsure:

Frankie!!! We wish that you could have made it but next time we have a GTG we will make sure that it is a day that you are not working!!!!

I had a Blast… Getting groped and that old lady with the umbrella was going down until she moved… :whosnext:

:what: I am going to have to bring you up to speed with these bands…. I can’t believe you called it Folk or Blue grass… erf :crazy:

I can’t wait to do it again… next time we have to get Mr. Fab and :avi: to come up for it!

4. Gemini

May 27, 2007 at 11:44 am

Oh and about the Boob thing… sorry It was me :unsure:

May 27, 2007 at 11:44 am

Avi – Yeah, I’m Casper’s love child.

Frankie – We’ll get you another time.

Gemini – I was joking, I know who they are. You don’t follow sarcasm well huh? :poke:

6. themuttprincess

May 27, 2007 at 11:44 am

Looks like you gals had A LOT of fun!

Makes me jealous I do not live on the East Coast…..

😉

7. Stephanie

May 27, 2007 at 12:53 pm

It was tons of fun! And Not Gay Guy made for some serious hysterical laughter… or was that the Semi-Drunk Dude telling him that he thought he was gay? :lmfao:

We definitely need to do it again!

8. Kentucky Girl

May 27, 2007 at 1:49 pm

I’ve been sending out “get bigger boob” vibes since mine are getting smaller (thank the heavens.) Looks like you picked up some of mine. Woo hoo for you! :winner:

9. heather(anne)

May 27, 2007 at 1:52 pm

I’m so jealous. Why are there no cool bloggers in Ohio? Besides me of course. :rock:

May 27, 2007 at 2:33 pm

TMP – The East Coast rocks the most…particularly the North East :thumbsup:

Stephanie – Well we should start planning.

KG – I knew it was you :whack:

Heather Anne
    – Because people out here have no lives and live on their computers.

May 27, 2007 at 4:12 pm

I have been struck blind by the glare off your fish-belly white complexion…

12. Geeky Dragon Girl

May 28, 2007 at 1:17 am

Don’t listen to ’em. Less sun exposure means less skin damage, fewer wrinkles, and less likelihood to get skin cancer. So there, take it from a fellow ghost. :hug:

13. sodapop

May 28, 2007 at 10:59 am

A few weeks ago, I noticed my boobs were getting bigger. I could NOT for the life of me figure out why, I had not gained weight, in fact, I was losing it. And then a friend pointed out that when I do chest or back exercises at the gym – it increases the size of the chest. GAH! So that could be why they are getting bigger (?) Also, if not, then I’ll blame KG for my boob increase as well. LOL

Sounds like you had lots of fun with Gemini and Stephanie. I am a ghost as well, a little sunburned right now from the pool party I was yesterday, but a ghost nonetheless.

May 28, 2007 at 11:25 am

GDG – Thanks for having my pale white back.

Sodapop – You know, that could be it but if that’s the case then I gotta stop doing those exercises…they hurt bad. It’s much easier to blame KG.

May 29, 2007 at 8:54 pm

Hey, it wasn’t really a criticism. I am the same way. I decided not to tan this year. Better luck next time, skin cancer!

16. Stephanie

May 29, 2007 at 8:58 pm

Which is why my tan is of the bottle variety! Not only don’t I want skin cancer, no need to get old and wrinkly looking before my time!!!

May 30, 2007 at 9:30 am

Fab – You are your sweet talkin.

Stephanie – Well you look good tanned, I’d look like I rolled around in a dirt pile.