Off To Boston

Gemini and I are meeting up with Stephanie today in Boston. I figured that maybe some of you have some questions you might like me to bagger her with in person. I mean you could ask her on her blog but she could always delete it :dunno:

So is there anything you would like to know?

I’m taking the 11:29 train and will be back this evening.

————-

I really really wish I could figure out how to use the Word feature on my cell phone, it would make texting a LOT easier :annoyed:  I want to be able to send a couple messages to Twitter but it will take me forever.

I am bring my camera, I hope to get some fun pictures today.  I look pretty cute today, if I do say so myself :robin:

————

Change of plans, Gemini is picking me up and we’re driving to Alewife.

May 26, 2007 at 9:31 am

Take photos. Of all of you!

2. Geeky Dragon Girl

May 26, 2007 at 5:04 pm

Alewife… heh, that just sounds funny to me. Is that like a barmaid?

May 26, 2007 at 8:17 pm

Avi – Done.

GDG – If it is we certainly didn’t get any beer.

4. Stephanie

May 26, 2007 at 8:48 pm

You totally looked cute today! I had a great time with you girls!! We have to do it again, SOON! :clap:

5. Chatty

May 26, 2007 at 9:01 pm

You all will have to come up north. The big lake was beautiful today!

May 26, 2007 at 9:03 pm

Stephanie – Ditto to you, I think you both looked younger than me :poke: I had so much fun :robin:

Chatty – I’m all for it, wherever you all we’ll do a GTG. I’m planning to visit Frankie at some point.

7. Stephanie

May 26, 2007 at 9:06 pm

You are much too sweet :heartbeat: But, I will say the waiter’s expression when he looked at my i.d. was totally priceless :rock:

May 26, 2007 at 9:08 pm

It’s funny, when I go out with Erik he gets the same thing. People don’t think he’s 39 they think he’s 29. I keep telling him, I better not end up looking older than him :whosnext:

We will all have to get together again and maybe watch Purple Rain :paperbag:

9. Stephanie

May 26, 2007 at 9:10 pm

You’d definitely have to kick his ass for that (or have Gemini do it, LOL!) but, I don’t think it’ll ever happen 🙂

I say we watch Purple Rain at Gemini’s house, so we can have a pool party while we’re at it! :clap:

PS – I’m about to flood both of your inboxes with Mat Kearney goodness 🙂

May 26, 2007 at 9:12 pm

That’s why I keep her around :gemini:

Yes, and I’ll bring the :martini:

I’m ready, downloading the pictures right now.

11. Stephanie

May 26, 2007 at 9:15 pm

Well, I need to bring something, so I guess I’ll pick up Guiness for Gemini!

Can’t wait to see the pics!! (and Mat Kearney video!)

12. Gemini

May 26, 2007 at 9:52 pm

no worries about Erik doing that I so will :gemini: :mryoda: if he does that to her… brother or no!

I am so there for some Prince goodness and Guiness not to mention swimming!

I can’t wait to listen to the Mat Kearney song that you sent me! woot!

I loved the pictures! haha!

13. Stephanie

May 26, 2007 at 9:54 pm

The pictures are awesome! You have my permission to post them if you want 🙂

POOL PARTY!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

14. Gemini

May 26, 2007 at 9:58 pm

:rock: come on down!

I love the beach but I had sand in my Hooha~! :eyebrow: so I really like just chill’in by a pool… much more comfy… and there is always beer and :martini: involved… and I have plenty of olives! 😉

15. Gemini

May 26, 2007 at 9:59 pm

damn I hate when I type too fast I meant I hate sand in my hooha! :yuck:

16. Stephanie

May 26, 2007 at 10:03 pm

Sweet! We can listen to Foreigner, Journey, and Bon Jovi! The way they were meant to be listened to (not by some HORRIBLE lounge singer! LOL)

And sand in the hooha is a very, very bad thing!!

Yay for martini’s and guiness for you!!

17. Gemini

May 26, 2007 at 10:14 pm

He totally ruined some of those songs for me for a while anyway.. erf… I couldn’t believe when he went from Prince to Bon Jovi then over to Lynyrd Skynyrd yet they all sounded like one long song that was never going to end!!!! They all sounded the same… :dazed:

So bad I am just glad that we left before he started to sing DMB or even Mat Kearny! oh my god :twitchy:

It was just wrong I tell ya!
    :what:

May 26, 2007 at 10:15 pm

Oh boy, you guys are gonna hate me tomorrow with my post :nana:

19. Kentucky Girl

May 27, 2007 at 1:32 am

Sounds like you gals had an awesome time! I’m so jealous! :clap: :clap: :clap:

20. Gemini

May 27, 2007 at 10:16 am

so where is this post that we are supposed to be afraid of???? :nana:

May 27, 2007 at 10:32 am

KG – We did have a really good time.

Gemini – :poke: