The Future is So Bright I Need Some Shade
Is there some kind of meme fever going on? If so, I think IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve caught itÃ¢â‚¬Â¦mostly from Avi :avi:
So here are my 13 predictions for when IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m old, which IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m guessing will be when IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m 85 (2063) and as you know most of my life revolves around television and movies so thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s what many of my predictions will be.
1. Britney Spears will have 7 children from 5 different men, 12 grand children and still wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be wearing underwear.
2. Brad and Angelina will still be together, although not married, and will be taken aided by their 52 grown children.
3. Kevin Spacey will win his 28th Academy Award.
4. All the children of the cast from Friends will have their own show and NBC will finally have their spinoff hit.
5. Perez Hilton will be the Liberace of the media wearing extravagant outfits and losing al sense of reality.
6. Brokeback Mountain will seem mild.
7. Little dogs wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be the popular pet anymore, it will be hamsters. Women of all ages will be carrying them around in little bags at award shows.
8. Reality television will just be cameras in houses all over the world.
9. There will be a pill to drop instant weight, firm your butt and get over your ex who broke your heart.
10. Conversation will be over, we will communicate via various texting devices that speak for us.
11. Jake Gyllenhaal will be the George Clooney of the future, still good looking at like 80 and making great films.
12. Speaking of George Clooney, theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be filming Oceans 139 with the original cast. Even Carl Reiner is still in it although given that heÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 115 he pretty much just stands there.
13. Every single movie in the theater will either be a sequel or a remake.
STDs have yet to be sent out because I don’t have all the addresses from the parental units and because all the 41 cent stamps are butt ugly :yuck: