It’s Always About Me

Another meme about me, just post the answers in the comment section. Enjoy :thumbsup:

My name:

Summarize me in three words:

Where did we meet:

Take a stab at my middle name:

How long have you known me:

When is the last time that we saw each other:

Do I drink:

Am I happy:

Am I a good person:

What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me:

What’s one of my favorite things to do:

Am I funny:

How do you make me smile:

What’s my favorite type of music:

Have you ever seen me cry:

Can I sing?:

What is the best feature about me:

Am I shy or outgoing:

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:

Do I have any special talents:

What is my favorite food:

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:

What’s your favorite memory of me:

What is my worst habit:

Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?:

Are we friends:

Do I believe in God?

Am I family oriented?

Who is my best friend?

Will you repost this so I can do it?

—————————————-

Mr. Fabulous has started up the whole Say Anything vs. Love Actually again. I’m waiting for him to do a post on this himself and see if he can really prove his point. I think he’s too afraid :nana:

May 21, 2007 at 9:15 am

Okay, how about this…

You write 200 words on why you think Say Anything is the better movie and I’ll write 200 words on why I think Love, Actually is the better movie.

Send me your 200 words on Sunday and I’ll print both in a post on Monday and we’ll let the peeps decide in comments.

Watcha think?

May 21, 2007 at 9:32 am

Cool. I think we should each spend our 200 words simply extolling the virtues of our respective choices, not drawing comparisons to, or trashing the other film. Agreed?

May 21, 2007 at 9:36 am

I completely agree, I won’t even mention your movie.

4. NYC Watchdog

May 21, 2007 at 9:49 am

Go Fab!!!

Put that puke Loyd down once and for all!!! :gemini:

May 21, 2007 at 9:51 am

I have an odd cumpulsion now to buy Watchdog a shitload of cereal…

You complete me! :heartbeat:

May 21, 2007 at 9:53 am

I have to admit, I find this so odd that all the guys hate Say Anything. Most guys I know relate to Lloyd and him getting the unattainable girl.

7. NYC Watchdog

May 21, 2007 at 9:57 am

I agree… even Jerry McGuire is more romantic than Say Anything.

I think that your assuming that there is in fact such a being as the “unattainable girl”. In reality… anyone with a clue knows that she would in fact be “unobtainable” and would then probably end up being Love Unspoken… in which we can admit that and move on to a love we can attain.

May 21, 2007 at 9:59 am

Have you considered that most guys you know might be gay? :blush:

May 21, 2007 at 10:01 am

I have, but the real romantic and passionate ones (or one as in my fiance) is definitely not.

May 21, 2007 at 10:03 am

Goddamnit. This is the last of these I’m filling out, so you and Denise should feel special. My brain can’t handle thinking up clever answers for more than two of these.

My name: Robin Vagina Macgruder
    Summarize me in three words: self-proclaimed blowjob expert
    Where did we meet: at a glory hole
    Take a stab at my middle name: Vagina
    How long have you known me: Twelve minutes
    When is the last time that we saw each other: Naked or clothed?
    Do I drink: Is your dad a Jewish Cowboy? Does the Pope shit in the woods?
    Am I happy: Yes, especially when you play with your furkid.
    Am I a good person: Well, you taste good. Does that count?
    What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: She’s not Yoda!
    What’s one of my favorite things to do: Streak through the local elementary school playground
    Am I funny: Looking?
    How do you make me smile: Double penetration
    What’s my favorite type of music: Bluegrass with a hint of jug-blowing
    Have you ever seen me cry: Not since your tear ducts got blown off in the war
    Can I sing?: Like a laryngitic crocodile
    What is the best feature about me: That freckle on your inner thigh
    Am I shy or outgoing: Most swingin’ bisexual S&M queens are outgoing, but you manage to pull off shy
    Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: You’re a stickler for the rules. No touching the girls, no kissing, pants must stay on . . .
    Do I have any special talents: You tongue an asshole really well
    Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): Futuristic retropunk
    What is my favorite food: Anything with liver
    If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Tits McGee
    What’s your favorite memory of me: That video I saw on Girls Gone Wild
    What is my worst habit: collecting used condoms
    Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?: Don’t remember, but it was sticky
    If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? Your lifesize cardboard cutout of Kevin Spacey.
    Are we friends: I’m actually your nemesis. You just don’t know it yet. Damn!
    Do I believe in God? Only during orgasm
    Am I family oriented? Like, are you facing towards your family right now? How could I know that?
    Who is my best friend? Your furkid! My best friend, too.
    Will you repost this so I can do it? No.

11. Heather B

May 21, 2007 at 10:40 am

I luv avitable’s answers

May 21, 2007 at 10:42 am

Avi – Good answers, I wasn’t going to do it until I thought of you and Fab’s answers 😀

Heather B – He’s twisted, in a good way.

May 21, 2007 at 10:46 am

Oh, so you like to torture us, is that how it is? I see.

May 21, 2007 at 11:21 am

Oh…so i guess that means you want me to do it? LOL

15. Gemini

May 21, 2007 at 11:36 am

My name: Robin Elizabeth “Grausam” Sandberg

Summarize me in three words: Smart, Witty, Sensitive

Where did we meet: Schlumberger at your interview

Take a stab at my middle name: Elizabeth

How long have you known me: since January 2000 that would be 7 years… :what:

When is the last time that we saw each other: hmmm about a week ago at your house

Do I drink: yup um can you say :martini: Oh and I remember a few birthdays that you had a few :martini: lol does this jog your memory? “You are going to make a great mom…”

Am I happy: I would say that you are happy about 80 % of the time.. some times (when you hear the Escape song you are not so happy)

Am I a good person: The best!

What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: that you were shy and quiet. Maybe a little nervous (but you were going into an interview sooo maybe it wasn’t the best time for a first impression

What’s one of my favorite things to do: Hmmm ok well I know that you love to blog, but you also love watching Kevin Spacey movies and taking pictures on walking…

Am I funny: you make me laugh all of the time…. does that count?

How do you make me smile: I think that anytime that I tell you about something that Leo does that Erik does usually makes you smile and laugh… Also when telling you stories about the funny things that I did in the Marine Corps…. But also I can make you laugh when I tell the story about the time that you called me at work but I couldn’t understand a word that you were saying cause you were crying so hard …. should I mention the song “Escape” again???? Or I could tell the story you told me about something that someone said to you about “Ride my big fat…..” (I will leave the rest up to your imagination… hehe:lmfao:

What’s my favorite type of music:

Have you ever seen me cry: yes… 🙁

Can I sing?: Well I suppose that it is a matter of opinion but I have heard you sing Karaoke and um (and you know that I love ya… but) I think that you should not quit your day job… :blush:

What is the best feature about me: :robin: that should say it all but you also have beautiful eyes… big ice blue eyes that show how you are feeling even before you say anything.

Am I shy or outgoing: well this would depend on the situation but generally you are not down with large crowds. but in the right situation you open up and are a wild child! :angel:

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Hey Rules are made to be broken! and you are a big offender!

Do I have any special talents: hmmm besides the tongue to the nose thing and being the Queen of the Blow job… um making me feel good about myself is a good one to mention too… :mryoda:

Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): I would say Comfortable…. you are all about the comfort!

What is my favorite food: hmmm um Bagels and Baked Ziti.

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: HAHA Are you sure that you want me to answer this one????? I say Snarf! haha

What’s your favorite memory of me: “How you moo’in?” I had the best time ever driving to OK with you! It was lost of fun!

What is my worst habit: biting your lip…

Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?: Um that is a good question I know I have but I don’t think I could recall one off the top of my head.

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? Besides me…. 😉 I would say a Duncans!

Are we friends: yup! and soon we will be sisters! (for real!)

Do I believe in God? Um I think that you do but you are not religious in any way …

Am I family oriented? you love your family but I have heard you say more times then not your friends are your family so in a way you are and the other you are not.

Who is my best friend? um well there is me… but I would say that you would say Erik is… (I don’t mind sharing with my BIL)

Will you repost this so I can do it? yup done! :nana:

16. Gemini

May 21, 2007 at 11:41 am

oops and your favorite music is everything except for country music. your Favorite is The Foo Fighters, Wheezer and Keane.

sorry I forgot to answer that one…

May 21, 2007 at 11:45 am

My name: Sugartits McCreamjeans

Summarize me in three words: Anal fisting addict

Where did we meet: At a Hello Kitty Convention

Take a stab at my middle name: Hammertoe

How long have you known me: Since I fished you out of that dumpster when you were a baby.

When is the last time that we saw each other: At the Janis Joplin lookalike competition in Peoria, IL

Do I drink: Mostly Postum with gin.

Am I happy: You think you are, but that’s because you don’t know any better.

Am I a good person: Compared to Adam, yes. Compared to most of us, it’s a judgement call.

What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: “I think that chick just shit herself”

What’s one of my favorite things to do: Going up to geography teachers, shoving your cleavage in their face and screaming “I got your Great Divide right here!”

Am I funny: You are when you do the cleavage thing.

How do you make me smile: Show you my small penis.

What’s my favorite type of music: Some of that chanting Monk crap.

Have you ever seen me cry: You will never cry until the day you finally realize that Kevin Spacey is gay.

Can I sing?: If you do I will punch you in your spleen.

What is the best feature about me: The fact that your nipples are off center.

Am I shy or outgoing: You are closed off and repressed and eventually you will pick up and axe and slay several townspeople.

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: You are the Queen of Anarchy.

Do I have any special talents: You give good rimjobs, with a flourish at the end. The personal touch means so much.

Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): Slutty? Can we go with slutty? That might be more wishful thinking than anything else…

What is my favorite food: Cock. Lots and lots of cock.

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: The Syphilitic Sassmaster.

What’s your favorite memory of me: That time you gave me a little lipstick on my dipstick in the bathroom at DD.

What is my worst habit: Reusing condoms.

Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?: That you finally put them on the glass in gratitude for me doing this.

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? A record player, for which I would slap the shit out of you.

Are we friends: Are we? We’re only BFF!

Do I believe in God? No, but you believe in Fab, and that’s just as good.

Am I family oriented? No, you are Caucasian, and disdain most people from the Pacific Rim.

Who is my best friend? Erik, but we’ll see if that changes when he realizes that he’s gay.

Will you repost this so I can do it? Hell no. Can I get back to work now?

18. themuttprincess

May 21, 2007 at 11:48 am

My name: Robin

Summarize me in three words: A fun lady

Where did we meet: Internet

Take a stab at my middle name: Elizabeth

How long have you known me: Months…. ??

When is the last time that we saw each other: Online–today.

Do I drink: Hell yeah–just like all the cool kids.

Am I happy: I would say mostly.

Am I a good person: Yes.

What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: You are have a killer sense of humor.

What’s one of my favorite things to do: Give Avi and Fab a hard time.

Am I funny: With out a doubt.

How do you make me smile: I have NO idea.

What’s my favorite type of music: Alternative.

Have you ever seen me cry: No

Can I sing?: Probably. But I can not judge from all the way here in MN.

What is the best feature about me: Your sense of self and humor.

Am I shy or outgoing: Both.

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Both

Do I have any special talents: Probably. But somethings are left a secret.

Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): you are a hypster.

What is my favorite food: Black bean tacos.

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: The Robster.

What’s your favorite memory of me: That one time at band camp……

What is my worst habit: (do you snore?) cuz if you do, that is it.

Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?: Nope. Sorry!

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? A hammock.

Are we friends: Sure.

Do I believe in God? On some level.

Am I family oriented? Yes.

Who is my best friend? Gemini

Will you repost this so I can do it?
    You bet!
    —————————————-

19. Geeky Dragon Girl

May 21, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Just face it, neither of you will ever convince the other that one movie is better than the other. It’s like a Muslim and a Christian trying to convert each other. Lots and lots of the same things being said over and over quite fervently, but the other will never be receptive to them.

May 21, 2007 at 1:24 pm

The matter shall be settled as God intended: on my blog on Monday.

Until then, madam, good day to you.

I said good day! :angel:

May 21, 2007 at 1:34 pm

Gemini – You know nothing…NOTHING!!!

Fab – I’m still waiting for that thing you promised me a while back..until then no :robin:

TMP – I thought we weren’t going to talk about that time at bandcamp :secret:

GDG – I guess when you believe so strongly in something you need to fight for it…hmmm…like Lloyd 👿

Fab – :robin:

May 21, 2007 at 1:35 pm

Fuck! You are right, I do owe you something. Okay, I’ve got a 4 day weekend coming up, I will get it done. Sorry it’s taken so long. :doh:

May 21, 2007 at 1:37 pm

I feel really let down Fab…hurt even…I thought I knew you 🙁

May 21, 2007 at 1:43 pm

I know you are just teasing, which is good because I think you know deep down how sensitive I really am!

May 21, 2007 at 1:47 pm

I’m sensitive too…we need a sensitive club…wait we do that’s The Pisces Posse. I love ya…just teasing you :poke:

26. Geeky Dragon Girl

May 21, 2007 at 1:49 pm

It’s impressive that movies could invoke such religious fervor!

May 21, 2007 at 1:54 pm

*sniff* Okay. I didn’t mean to cry.

May 21, 2007 at 1:57 pm

GDG – Movies are a religious experience for me. I saw god or something while watching The Usual Suspects.

Fab – There there…it’s ok :hug:

29. Tara

May 21, 2007 at 5:04 pm

My name: Robin Elizabeth S.

Summarize me in three words: my. twin. sister.

Where did we meet: on my blog

Take a stab at my middle name: Elizabeth

How long have you known me: a few years

When is the last time that we saw each other: never ever

Do I drink: sometimes

Am I happy: mostly, but also snarky, sarcastic, pervy, and fun

Am I a good person: I think so

What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: I think your first post I read made me laugh, so funny

What’s one of my favorite things to do: tease Mr. Fabulous

Am I funny: yes

How do you make me smile: I tease you back. Sisters do that 🙂

What’s my favorite type of music: FOO FIGHTERS

Have you ever seen me cry: no

Can I sing?: I’m guessing yes

What is the best feature about me: your sense of humor

Am I shy or outgoing: shy

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: both

Do I have any special talents: tongue twisting

Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): Nerdy shy silly

What is my favorite food: sheesh, I dunno

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Pervy

What’s your favorite memory of me: don’t know

What is my worst habit: FORGETTING TO READ MY BLOG 🙂

Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?: no

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? The Man

Are we friends: cyber-ly speaking, yes

Do I believe in God? no

Am I family oriented? yes

Who is my best friend? The Man’s sister

Will you repost this so I can do it? sure

—————————————-

30. themuttprincess

May 21, 2007 at 5:13 pm

I will take that to the grave with me.

May 21, 2007 at 5:53 pm

Tara – The only way I function in life at all is by having constant reminders everywhere I go. I have stickys, calendars galore, white boards and more. It’s sad really, I’d forget my bra if it weren’t such a PITA to carry these around without one.

TMP – You better :poke:

32. Denise TN

May 21, 2007 at 6:42 pm

My name: Robin Very Spacey

Summarize me in three words: One hot bitch.

Where did we meet: at a gay bar

Take a stab at my middle name: Very

How long have you known me: I dunno…6 months?

When is the last time that we saw each other: last night after the orgy

Do I drink: Yup

Am I happy: Yep

Am I a good person: You certainly are.

What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: I really ought to become a lesbian.

What’s one of my favorite things to do: licking and sucking

Am I funny: Yep

How do you make me smile: Have sex with the cats

What’s my favorite type of music: Gangster rap

Have you ever seen me cry: Nope

Can I sing?: Um…not really.

What is the best feature about me: Your flexibility

Am I shy or outgoing: Shy at first, but then watch out!

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Rebel

Do I have any special talents: Can’t say…you made me sign a confidentiality agreement.

Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): preppy snobby punk

What is my favorite food: Chinese food

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Robinella

What’s your favorite memory of me: The time you sent me video of you having sex with Kevin Spacey.

What is my worst habit: Insulting me when I leave comments

Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?: No

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? a double ended dildo

Are we friends: yeah

Do I believe in God? nope

Am I family oriented? yep

Who is my best friend? Gemini

Will you repost this so I can do it? Already did.

May 21, 2007 at 8:35 pm

Denise – Just cause you get me drunk once and I put on a show doesn’t mean you know me.