Kittens Are My Crack
- Don’t you think if you find out a certain DD makes a really bad latte you’d never buy there again? Well I did and it sucked again :dunce:
- We watched a movie on Ed Gein over the weekend, it was the first time in a long time I had trouble getting to sleep because of a movie. I think I kept wondering…how well do I really know the man I live with :what:
- So Frankie really needs to stop talking about the kittens her cat had because little kittens are like crack to me…not that I smoke kittens or anything :eyebrow:
- If you want to read about The Stalker I did post about it before. I still have one of the letters she sent, the one to my then boyfriend NIN.
- I’m doing my best to come up with nicknames for people IRL and it’s a good thing many of them had nicknames at one point. Maybe I’ll explain what some of them mean.
- I found out that one of my co-workers is a big GH fan!! Finally, someone to talk to about it!
- How do all of you keep track of comments on other blogs? I have been using co.mments but lately it’s been down and cocomments is just as bad. I can’t win :annoyed:
- Have we all learned something from the pop quiz? I’m got some crazy ass stories so don’t assume the really bizarre stuff isn’t mine. Although I’m also quite random and imaginative so that kind of negates that 👿
:winner: Vox was the winner of the first Pop Quiz and I thought we’d try to get to know him a little better. I’m a little behind because of the rain (makes me lazier than usual) so
If Vox were to run for president his slogan would be:
An Uncommon Man for the Common Good.