Kittens Are My Crack

• Don’t you think if you find out a certain DD makes a really bad latte you’d never buy there again? Well I did and it sucked again :dunce:
  • We watched a movie on Ed Gein over the weekend, it was the first time in a long time I had trouble getting to sleep because of a movie. I think I kept wondering…how well do I really know the man I live with :what:
  • So Frankie really needs to stop talking about the kittens her cat had because little kittens are like crack to me…not that I smoke kittens or anything :eyebrow:
  • If you want to read about The Stalker I did post about it before. I still have one of the letters she sent, the one to my then boyfriend NIN.
  • I’m doing my best to come up with nicknames for people IRL and it’s a good thing many of them had nicknames at one point. Maybe I’ll explain what some of them mean.
  • I found out that one of my co-workers is a big GH fan!! Finally, someone to talk to about it!
  • How do all of you keep track of comments on other blogs? I have been using co.mments but lately it’s been down and cocomments is just as bad. I can’t win :annoyed:
  • Have we all learned something from the pop quiz? I’m got some crazy ass stories so don’t assume the really bizarre stuff isn’t mine. Although I’m also quite random and imaginative so that kind of negates that 👿

———————————-

:winner: Vox was the winner of the first Pop Quiz and I thought we’d try to get to know him a little better. I’m a little behind because of the rain (makes me lazier than usual) so

If Vox were to run for president his slogan would be:

An Uncommon Man for the Common Good.

Well…I’m sold!

May 17, 2007 at 10:19 am

I don’t keep track of my comments on other blogs. Should I be? Am I missing out?

May 17, 2007 at 10:34 am

I subscribe to comments and use Gmail. If they don’t have subscribe or a feed, I can’t really keep track.

And I do smoke kittens.

3. Joefish

May 17, 2007 at 10:35 am

Is it wrong that I want to see you smoke a kitten?

I still track with co.mments. It works well for me.

May 17, 2007 at 10:42 am

Fab – You’d have to be the judge of that. I just like to know what that blogger responds…sometimes at least.

Avi – I just hate that some blogs get so many comments that it floods my email :annoyed: You best not smoke any kittens, not healthy.

Joe – Yes, it is wrong :whack: I’ve been trying to use it all morning and it’s been down for me :whosnext:

May 17, 2007 at 10:45 am

Well, with Gmail, it’s all one thread, so it doesn’t flood my inbox.

6. themuttprincess

May 17, 2007 at 11:41 am

Gmail rocks!

It is hard to say no to kittens….

7. Frankie

May 17, 2007 at 11:53 am

Awwww C’mon they are soo cute. Just little lovelies right now. BTW 2 boys and 2 girls.
    :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:
    You love de kittens……

8. Geeky Dragon Girl

May 17, 2007 at 3:33 pm

I never thought that donut places would be known for good coffee. What are you doing in a donut place anyway? Donuts are evil.

May 17, 2007 at 3:36 pm

Avi – That is true, you have a point.

TMP – I’m trying to figure out a way to get a kitten but it all involves either getting a bigger house or putting Aurora on some kind of cat xanax.

Frankie – Kitten….. :daze:

GDG – I don’t eat donuts :yuck: although I love my bagels :drool: They do have good :coffee: and I love their iced lattes!

10. themuttprincess

May 17, 2007 at 4:57 pm

I vote cat xanax.

Then you can borrow some when she gets on your nerve….

11. heather(anne)

May 17, 2007 at 6:24 pm

Kittens are my crack too. That’s why I have four cats. :what:

I used to watch GH every day for years! I quit watching in 2002. It was a busy summer. Is Sony still on? I love him.

May 17, 2007 at 6:41 pm

Frankie – :whack:

TMP – Hey…if I had some I’d be using it just so I could hug her without losing an eye :twitchy:

Heather Anne
    – Yep, Sonny is still on. Carly is married to Jax. Elizabeth is married to Lucky but just had Jason’s baby. Luke is married to…Tracy :yuck: