My Mother Status

I may not have ever been in labor or given birth, although I had a teaser, I am a mom in some ways.

What is a mom?

Mom knows where everything is.
Mom reminds you of your chores and appointments.
Mom guilt trips you when necessary.
Mom wants to protect you from all the bad people in the world.
Mom wakes your sorry ass up when you want to sleep in all day.
Mom makes your meals.
Mom cleans up after you.
Mom tells you to stop bugging her and go find something else to do.
Mom worries about you when you are late getting home.

And that’s why…because of Aurora, Pilot and Erik…that I am a mom.

Happy Mother’s Day!!! Make sure to use plenty of your guilt about labor to make them all clean the house.

————————

I feel special. Both Avitable NYC Watchdog talked about my pussy today in their week review :thumbsup:

Oh and…I just have to share this:

1. Leanne

May 13, 2007 at 8:54 am

You’re absolutely one of the best furmoms I know.

I use the after effects of labor to my advantage. Synthroid, eyeglasses – stretch marks, all that stuff that happens AFTER labor. 😛

Happy Mother’s Day! :mryoda:

2. heather(anne)

May 13, 2007 at 10:44 am

I had a c-section, after dealing with labor all night. That’s always great for a guilt trip. “They ripped my stomach open and yanked you out. While I was awake!”

Happy Mother’s Day! (My aunt only has furkids and I always tell her Happy Mother’s Day too!)

May 13, 2007 at 12:01 pm

So you don’t know how to use basic HTML? I’m just noticing that you can’t even link to WD and me properly. Sigh. What type of mom are you?

And every blogger’s significant other should know “You’d better not blog this” is just code for “Please blog this now”.

4. Vid Digger

May 13, 2007 at 12:02 pm

Your must have some pussy on ya! ***Checking previous posts for pictures***

Happy Mother’s Day!

5. NYC Watchdog

May 13, 2007 at 1:34 pm

Face it… you have one helluva pussy. A blogable one at that.

I find it kinda funny though… your eating meat… and he’s eating fish… :lmao:

Classic.

May 13, 2007 at 1:45 pm

Are you kidding? EVERYONE is talking about your pussy!

May 13, 2007 at 1:55 pm

Leanne – Thanks…although I don’t know if Aurora would agree.

Heather Anne
    – I have yet to get anything from my cats other than some balls of fur around the house.

Avi – I’m lazy, k? You can blow me.

Vid Digger – That’s what I keep hearing.

Watchdog – Apparently, it’s famous. I never thought of the fish/meat thing that way :lmfao:

Fab – I might have a more famous pussy than Paris or even Britney.

8. Janet

May 13, 2007 at 3:10 pm

When people ask me, the school teacher, if I have kids I say yes, 21 of them:)

I still have to check out your my space blog. I also have to give you a shout out in blog design. Don’t you design your own blog?

9. jane

May 13, 2007 at 9:26 pm

LOL @ a blogable pussy. You’re taking blogging to new heights!

Damn straight about being a mom…2 legged or 4 legged, doesn’t matter.

10. Gemini

May 14, 2007 at 8:46 am

LOL I love the way that he said NICE…. when you were talking about his meat… lol

Leo says that like that too… boys… hehe :lmao:

May 14, 2007 at 8:48 am

Janet – Well you are helping raise all those kids.

Jane – :rock:

Gemini – They are so much a-like it’s so funny :lmao:

12. themuttprincess

May 14, 2007 at 5:23 pm

You certainly fit the bill of a mother. Nobody said you had to be a normal mother… Furkids count !!!