I got tagged by Heather Anne…bugger.
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the state and country youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re in.
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been tagged.
State = Massachusetts
1. Il Fornos – A little Italian place in Fitchburg that has the best Italian food ever. It’s very quaint and romantic in a non-over-the-top kind of way. Make sure to bring a bottle of wine if you want liquor, they don’t serve any.
2. JP O’Hanlons – A great Irish pub in Ayer, they make great cosmos :martini: and it has a great ambiance. I just love going there even if the food isn’t at the top of my list but it’s good.
3. Village Pizza – They make the best hamburger I’ve ever had and they make the best salads too. It is located in Shirley which is where our first apartment was and we literally only had to walk like 20 steps to get to it.
4. Bueno Y Sano – A little Mexican restaurant in Amherst, MA where Erik brings me home these fresh black bean soft tacos which are heaven on earth. I can’t express to you how great this place is!!!
5. Chopsticks – This is obviously a Chinese restaurant and it’s located in Leominster near the mall. This place has my favorite Chinese dish – Garlic Shrimp and it’s to die for. I think everything I’ve ever had there has been delicious but we rarely go because it’s not in a convenient area for us…and Erik hates Chinese food.
- Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
- Velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
- Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Olivia (London, England)
- ML (Utah, USA)
- J (California, USA)
- CuriosityKiller (Hong Kong, SAR)
- Shelli (Minnesota, USA)
- Bluepaintred (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Avitable (Florida, USA)
- Heather (Ohio, USA)
- Robin (Massachusetts, USA)
Oh and I’ve lost 3 lbs! This is such exciting news for me since it’s been years since I’ve really lost any weight at all. I feel good :buff: