A Rebel With Paws
My first installment of Furkid Friday — no comments from the peanut gallery :whosnext:
Cats are independent, sneaky and abide by nobody. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s why when the sun goes down Pilot chooses to ignore us calling for him and continues to prance around in the woods. It also explains why when we finally get him inside heÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll often find a way to sneak back out and dart off into the darkness.
- Pilot is a rebel and refuses to let anyone tell him what he canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t do.
- Pilot will sneak out late at night and then beg to be let back in early in the morning.
- Pilot will give you love when he wants love back, usually when you are eating or on your computer.
- Pilot will take a dump all over your artwork if you accidentally confine him in a room for too long.
- Pilot will start fights in the neighborhood and require medical attention because of it.
There is no reason for him to change so we change for him.
When I walk in the door I make loud noises so he wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t run outside before I make sure he is wearing his collar. When he cuddles me I will do my best to ignore him slobbering all over me. When he whines for more dry food I will give him more food.
HeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s one crazy muthafucka and heÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll gladly make you his bitch too. I think if he were a human he’d probably be locked up somewhere.
Watch out for him, he has a mean streak.