Keeping it Awkward

• I have a strange doctor appointment today, nothing serious but strange. I’m taking the day off to get this done.
  • I was so uncomfortable watching Lorelei serenade Luke on the last GG with the song I Will Always Love You. I mean, it was touching but so weird.
  • We now have our very own picnic table and we just need to stain it. Who wants to come over and have pizza on it?
  • We have some new smilies everyone. We have :paperbag: :fu: and :robin:
  • Is it just me, or do they pick some of the most dysfunctional couples for these wedding shows? It’s depressing, they need to pick more couples that actually have a fun and loving relationship.
  • We may have a DJ and a photographer in one swoop, pretty exciting!

1. stephanie

May 3, 2007 at 8:33 am

I thought it was weird too (Lorelai serenading Luke) but I also LOVED it! It just made me go awww when he smiled after it was over. And when Zach found his black hat, but he didn’t switch it with the one Lor gave him… maybe we’ll get the Luke and Lorelai wedding I’ve been waiting for!!

And yay to DJ & Photographer in one fell swoop!! :clap:

May 3, 2007 at 8:37 am

Stephanie – You are right, I did love it at the same time. My guess: he’ll take Laurelei on the boat with him…just you wait and see :love:

3. stephanie

May 3, 2007 at 8:41 am

OMG! I didn’t even think of that! Now I really want that to happen!!!!! Only a couple more weeks till the season finale…

I want Luke and Lor together, dammit!!

May 3, 2007 at 8:42 am

Me too Stephanie, me too :clap:

May 3, 2007 at 8:55 am

Do you mean that your DJ and photographer might be the same person? Because that’s weird.

You can’t say “a strange doctor appointment” and not expect us to guess, you know.

Ummm…

You have to have a small carrot removed that got lodged in your butt from masturbatory buttsecks?

You bruised your face from enthusiastic sex when your boobs flew up and knocked you out?

Your big toes have been mysteriously replaced with similar looking yet completely different toes?

You think you’re allergic to pearl necklaces?

You grew a testicle?

I can keep this up all day.

6. stephanie

May 3, 2007 at 8:58 am

Avi – no comment on the Luke and Lor goodness? C’mon! We all know you love GG!!!

May 3, 2007 at 8:59 am

I’m actually about six episodes behind, and then my DVR ate the earliest three of them. So I have no real clue what’s going on. I’ll probably watch it on DVD instead.

8. Gemini

May 3, 2007 at 9:28 am

You think you’re allergic to pearl necklaces?

You grew a testicle?

LOL That is too funny! :lmfao:

May 3, 2007 at 9:53 am

Avi – Oh you know me so well but actually it’s a procedure…a very simple one. Now go from there…

May 3, 2007 at 10:02 am

Hm.

You’re having your nipples enlarged.

You’re testing out Botox injections in your forehead and pits for the wedding.

You’re having your middle fingers removed and replaced with lasers.

After Britt posted about losing a tampon, you decided it sounded like fun, and you’re having it removed

You’re having your throat-hole made bigger for better deep throat action.

May 3, 2007 at 10:15 am

What? You think it’s funny having small nipples, sweaty pits, normal middle fingers, a lodged tampon, and a gag reflex? I’m hurt 🙁

12. Tara

May 3, 2007 at 12:43 pm

I felt completely awkward watching that Lorelai thing, too.

And how predicatable was the Logan ending? Sheesh.

May 3, 2007 at 1:49 pm

Well I’m not about to eat pizza off it until the stain dries. Duh!

14. Geeky Dragon Girl

May 3, 2007 at 2:06 pm

People can’t stop watching train wrecks (or car chases) so of course they’re going to pick the lousiest, squabbliest couple for the wedding show. You can watch them, and then feel like your spouse isn’t so horrible by comparison after all.

May 3, 2007 at 2:27 pm

Tara – Yeah, it would have been sweeter if they hadn’t kept looking at each other.

Fab – You have a point.

GDG – Erik and I would be horribly boring.

16. Geeky Dragon Girl

May 3, 2007 at 6:42 pm

I guess normal couples are too boring for TV. No one would watch it because they have the same thing at home already.

May 3, 2007 at 7:15 pm

We’d be one of those couples they’d have to try to pin against each other and I’m just way too lazy for that shit.

18. Heather B