Miss Cranky Pants

I have no energy to do anything but bullets.

• I’m cranky and PMSy. Also, it just so happens, Erik now knows when I’m getting PMSy and not just because I start slapping him around more often. He can tell I’m just generally feeling more bloated and unhappy than usual.
  • I’m feeling a little more optimistic about wedding gowns. A place that has some of my favorite dresses does sizes up to 26 and I found some places that design your own dress for less than most ones you buy off the rack.
  • I’ve been eating a lot of watermelon, it makes me really happy like a five year-old.
  • Should I add another stipulation to the contest that prohibits anyone from winning it more than once every 3 months or something? I don’t know what to do, :avi: is just a crazy commenting whore.
  • I love dried cherries, SO Yummy!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • I have no idea what to do about budgeting for the wedding. Things cost one amount, my parents think it’s all unreasonable and I have no idea what I’m doing.
  • Something always seems to come up and I can’t get to the gym more than 3x a week, I’m going to have to find a way to sweat a little on the weekends ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Have you noticed my new spring outfit in my gravatar? I thought a jean skirt was a good choice for this time of year.

Enjoy a clip from The New Adventures of Old Christine:

April 27, 2007 at 9:14 am

Pump a little vodka into that watermelon and I might join you… :martini:

April 27, 2007 at 9:45 am

I will not watch your clip. I hate sitcoms.

I’m not a crazy comment whore! I just make it a point to comment, and then reply if I have something to say. It’s not my fault that I apparently love you more than anyone else.

April 27, 2007 at 9:59 am

Mr. Fabulous – Sounds like a treat from one of the college parties, I’m down.

Avitable – You don’t have to watch anything you don’t want to, unless it’s a youtube of me :dance: Awww…I feel so loved and somehow cheapened at the same time :eyebrow:

April 27, 2007 at 10:00 am

You should make a dance video. I’d love that!

April 27, 2007 at 10:05 am

What, you don’t want to see another one of me?

Actually, I am best at dancing in my seat in the car. In fact I am thinking about issuing a challenge on my blog…

April 27, 2007 at 10:23 am

Dancing in the seat of your car? Now you’re really grasping at straws.

April 27, 2007 at 10:29 am

That is a legitimate art form, dammit!

If I could have made it to the party we could have squared off live. :avi:

April 27, 2007 at 10:33 am

I’ve considered doing a taping while in my car, since that might be when I’m the most interesting ๐Ÿ˜Ž

April 27, 2007 at 11:00 am

Yeah, I’m sad you can’t come to my Cinco de Mayo party.

I’m the most interesting in my shower.

10. Joefish

April 27, 2007 at 11:14 am

I’m with Fab: car dancing is an art form. :dance:

11. themuttprincess

April 27, 2007 at 1:06 pm

That clip was hilarious. I love the brother. He is funny.

One way to keep Erik guessing if you have PMS or not is to make sure to slap him around everyday. I find that has the best results.

12. NYC Watchdog

April 27, 2007 at 1:29 pm

I just want to point out that if Mr. Yoda knows your PMSing because your slapping him around MORE often… well then you obviously aren’t slapping him around nearly enough to begin with. Bad mistress… bad bad bad…

April 27, 2007 at 2:00 pm

Avitable – I know…I’ve seen a few shows.

Joefish – I’m all for some examples.

TMP – I will keep that in mind.

NYC Watchdog – I need a spanking :whip:

14. NYC Watchdog

April 27, 2007 at 2:04 pm

I can take care of that for ya… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

15. heather(anne)

April 27, 2007 at 8:42 pm

I think that if you win the contest you should also get an acronym. I don’t have an acronym on your site yet. I want one. Then again, I’m not even close to winning the contest. Hmmm.

16. Heather B

April 27, 2007 at 8:44 pm

ohh my god that clip was hillarious… i keep telling my self to watch that show and i still have yet to see it

17. Friglet

April 27, 2007 at 10:18 pm

I can’t even imagine how hard and stressful it would be to plan a wedding. I know I’ve done it before, but I think I blacked out the memories.

18. jane

April 28, 2007 at 12:48 am

I didn’t know that was a skirt you were wearing, did you know you have no legs?

About the wedding budget, okay here’s my suggestion:
    prioritize
    then, if you can, cut costs at the bottom priorities so you won’t have to with your top priorities.

I know that’s pretty practical & you probably area doing that, but it just popped in my head, ie…it’s a new idea to me. (budgeting…yikes!)

April 28, 2007 at 7:27 am

Watchdog – You are always there for a spanking :hug:

Heather Ann
    – That’s a good point, I usually give an acronym to people that come up a lot in my blog, I’m sure you’ll get one sooner or later.

Heather B – The show is SO good, people have no idea.

Friglet – I’m sure I’ll black out some myself.

Jane – Yeah, the problem is my parents are stubborn and just won’t spend a certain amount on some things :dunno:

20. Janet

April 28, 2007 at 9:26 am

It must be wedding planning that make us want to write in bullets or not at all. I feel the same way..and I haven’t even gone dress shopping yet!

April 28, 2007 at 9:45 am

Yeah, it’s too overwhelming to just go on and on…bullets works well. I’m nervous to go gown shopping today :help:

22. Gemini

April 28, 2007 at 9:50 am

Maybe you should make your parents prioritize what they think is important…

Then you can tell them what is important to you and then you have your list and can cut from there! :eyebrow:

April 28, 2007 at 10:02 am

The problem is, they think we can just use disposable cameras for it all I think :banghead: That would be ok if I had any faith people would bother to get some good pictures.

24. Gemini

April 28, 2007 at 10:44 am

i would say that the majority could be that but you need someone even if it is for like 2 1/2 hrs or something.. to get the before, the ceremony, and then the after pictures…

The reception can be done by the tables :mryoda: