Meme Part I
I have no brain cells today so I found a meme to stir up something, anything. The one I found was 80 questions so I’m going to just do the first 10 for now and do another 10 when I again can’t get my brain to start up.
1. Someone knocks on your door at 2 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Ed McMan telling me I won 50 million dollars or Kevin Spacey asking me to be his assistant
2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you’ll do your job naked would you stay?
Well, the thing is I kind of need a bra, they are too big to go free wheelin too long. I also get cold a lot, which might be a plus to some 😉
3. Put yourself in a nutshell:
Emotionally sarcastic with a side of amusement.
4. Ever seen a ghost?
Not yet but here’s hoping.
5. Happy with your body?
6. A reason you would move to Iceland:
If they wanted me to be their queen and live in a castle.
7. A place you’ve lived that you miss:
In college, I miss the college life sometimes.
8. A job you would never do no matter how much you were paid:
9. A band you thought was cool when you were 13:
Milli Vanilli? Were they around about 1990?
10. You have a nightmare, who’s the first person you think to call?
Call? Well it depends on the dream. I usually just tell Erik but I should tear clear of telling him my sex dreams with other men :blush: