Why Massachusetts Hates Me
- I don’t watch sports (which means I don’t watch the Sox) but then if I’d care if anyone won it would be the Sox.
- I don’t have the slightest Boston accent and I know people from the Cape and New Hampshire that has a Boston accent.
- I don’t like Dane Cook.
- I didn’t know what “The Curse of the Bambino” was until a few years ago.
- The last time I went to Fenway Park I missed the entire game because I talked all the way through it.
- I enjoy driving through quaint suburban neighborhoods playing obnoxious music.
I think just about the only thing that hasn’t gotten me thrown out yet is the fact I am 1/2 Irish.