So Many Shows

…so little time. It’s time for an update on my television shows because you know that is 70% of my life.

Gilmore Girls

Where the fuck are you? Is this the last season? What the hell? :confused:

Dirt

That was a pretty good first season although sometimes it may have been even a little too dark for me. It took a while to get used to Monica Courtney Cox masturbating and being rammed up the ass but it grew on me. It’s really edgy and twisted…just how I like it.

The Riches

I love dark, smartass shows like this. I love shows that are different and have me on the edge of my seat. Every week I watch it I am nervous they are going to get caught and I think it’s the first time I’ve liked Minnie Driver since Circle of Friends. If you have wanted to catch the show there will be a marathon on Friday at 9pm. C’mon, all the cool kids are doing it.

Gene Simmons and The Family Jewels

Until I saw this show I never liked Gene Simmons but now I realize she’s a hopeless schmuck of a husband like most husbands. His wife tells him what to do and he does it all. His wife jokingly fucks with his head and he loves her for it. He’s just a husband/father who happens to also dress in a leather costume every once and a while.

——————

Well, I’m off for the day to Boston. You all better behave yourselves while I’m gone!

April 14, 2007 at 9:58 am

I’m sure it’s the last season of GG – it’s a good time to end it. Dirt had Courteney Cox masturbating and have anal sex? I might have to catch that on reruns!

2. Gemini

April 14, 2007 at 10:29 am

:twitchy: hmm that sounds interesting… I just thought that she was taking it from behind not in her behind! :eyebrow:

:avi: are you just taking things out of context?

April 14, 2007 at 10:35 am

No, I heard that it was like that – very dark and dirty.

4. Gemini

April 14, 2007 at 11:48 am

:eyebrow: hmmm I might just have to check out that show now!

5. Heather B

April 14, 2007 at 12:30 pm

I was watching a movie one night on that channel fell asleep woke up to a big hot steamy hot scene and i was like WTF??? I took a double take on the station…

6. stephanie

April 14, 2007 at 4:18 pm

GG needs to be put out of it’s misery. Stat. As much as I’ve loved that show, this season is an abomination! At least they got rid of Christopher, that’s all i have to say!! :unsure:

April 14, 2007 at 7:11 pm

Avi – Yes it’s time for GG to end, it just better end right…that’s all I have to say.

I’m not 100% sure they had anal sex but it might have been…it was pretty hardcore and man she does a great fake organsm :what:

Gemini – You really should see it…really REALLY hot and weird. That’s how I like it šŸ˜‰

Heather B – Yeah it’s a bit much at first šŸ˜€

Denise
    – Is FX cable?

Steph
    – Yes, it really does…this season is almost unwatchable although I’m still just anxious for a Luke/Lorelai wedding :dance:

8. Leanne

April 15, 2007 at 10:08 am

Woah. When I first read that last line, I thought you said we all ought to shave ourselves while you were gone.

:eyebrow: