He Asked and I Answered
This time a meme that I have to answer questions from another blogger, specifically Mr. Fabulous.
- Leave me a comment saying, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Interview me.Ã¢â‚¬Â
- I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
- You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. You are currently planning your wedding. Do you believe in soul mates; that we all have someone specific that we are meant to spend the rest of our lives with?
I didn’t know you were so deep Fab. Actually I do believe in soulmates but it took me a long time to really understand it. Before Erik I always knew I hadn’t found the one I was meant to be with, the other half of me and wondered if I ever would. The moment I met him I just knew, he was that part of me that had been missing for so long.
2. You have made no secret of the fact that you have large breasts. Do you think that a large bust is more of an advantage or a disadvantage in daily life?
I think it depends on the situation and how BIG they really are. I was saying the other day how I can’t go for a jog because they are too damn big, I might get a black eye :twitchy: As I see it, they’ve been much more of a burden than a gift but then I had these things back in middle school…nothing fun about that. Oh and clothes rarely fit right: I have these cute shirts that are v-neck but show way too much…so I either have to wear a tank underneith or safety pin it. The only good thing about these is that I can usually get men to do what I want by just a little bit of cleavage.
3. What is it you feel you get out of blogging?
I get a lot of emotions out in blogging that I might not be able to get out otherwise. I like having my own place to release my thoughts, opinions or whatever on my own terms, nobody else’s. I have always loved writing and this gives me this sense of accomplishment and creativity I cannot get anywhere else.
4. You can be known as either smart, pretty, or funny. Which do you pick and why?
That’s a tough one, I’d have to go with funny actually. I think humor is the best quality in a person and makes life so much more enjoyable. I love intelligence but I can’t live without humor. I love to laugh and I take very few things seriously.
5. Do you believe that it is possible to communicate with people who have passed on, and if so, do you think they have anything interesting to say?
I’m not sure, I have yet to communicate with anyone who has passed on. If they’ve tried to communicate with me it’s entirely possible I wasn’t listening, Erik says I rarely listen to him and he’s alive. I have always kind of felt like my uncle (who died before I was born) kind of looks out for me, from what I’ve heard we would have had a lot in common. Even if that’s not true it’s nice to believe anyway.