Why Not Elope?
That’s a very good question and I have a feeling every couple planning a wedding has considered this once or twice.Ã‚Â Here are my pros and cons list to having a wedding:
- Getting all your family together for possibly the only time in your whole life.
- Celebrating your relationship with everyone you care about.
- Having a big party.
- Dressing up really pretty and feeling really special for a day.
- Putting a lot of money into a 5 hour party.
- Having to deal with other people and their opinions.
- Stress and forgetting the reason why you are doing it.
I could elope and just drop this whole big hoopla but I think I would regret it :unsure:Ã‚Â I’m excited to have everyone together and have this fun/romantic event.Ã‚Â I just wish someone would make it a little easier on me sometimes…