Little Things Annoy Me

• Why is it with all prescriptions you have to wait until the full 30 day mark to refill it? I mean, I can see if it’s an addictive drug but otherwise what are they trying to avoid??
  • Why are some people so resistant to emailing? I do not like to do business over the phone if I do not have to and I would much rather using email for as much as possible. If you have an estimate to give me please just email it to me because I don’t know when I will have time to call you to discuss it!
  • I think I’d lose my mind if I were a house wife. You do the laundry, dishes and you clean…then tomorrow you start all over again :banghead:
  • I have so many good shows but somehow nothing to watch!  What is that?  This is why I should have HBO.
  • My dad being…like himself.  Everything has to be done his way and he’ll drag it out forever.  I’m starting to think eloping may just be a better idea :rolleyes:
  • Why can’t I just live off of takeout, I hate cooking!

1. DeniseTN

March 29, 2007 at 8:29 am

*Because insurance companies are bungholes.

* Because they are stupid.

* It’s a thankless job that I hate and I am still doing since I’m a single Mom. Hell, I was a single married Mom for years…so I guess nothing has changed. :banghead:

* I don’t have cable anymore, so I never watch anything except Grey’s.

* He’s a man. That explains it.

* I dunno. I have grown to hate cooking lately.

March 29, 2007 at 8:59 am

You can live off of takeout. I do.

I don’t mind emailing sometimes, but there are other times when I have a shitload of questions and it’s just more efficient to get on the phone and spend 20 minutes going through everything than 30 emails.

3. Joefish

March 29, 2007 at 9:08 am

Eloping might be a good idea. Or you could give someone a good alley beating to show everyone else you shouldn’t be trifled with.

March 29, 2007 at 9:10 am

Denise – Well Greys is a good choice.

Avi – I know…I just really hate the phone…a LOT.

Joefish – I will keep that in mind :whosnext:

March 29, 2007 at 9:13 am

I know a lot of people who hate the phone. I love it. I’d rather call people because I can get a better sense of emotions and how they respond to things I say. Then again, I am a salesperson, so that’s necessary with sales. If I could, I’d be on the phone for hours.

6. Heather B

March 29, 2007 at 11:37 am

I’m the same way as far as emailing my clients. I have one client that likes to discuss everything by phone. The problem is, our conversations last about 30 minutes and only 5 minutes of that time is he telling me what he wants done. The remaining time is him complaining about life.

Housework royally SUCK!!! I did how ever finally get my kitchen done yesterday

7. Geeky Dragon Girl

March 29, 2007 at 7:28 pm

ELOPE! Just elope – Best way to tell everyone to take their opinions and stick it.

March 29, 2007 at 7:30 pm

Avi = I have a phone phobia, sucks.

Heather B = People suck but apparently you rock with the housework :ohgreatone: