- So we’ve officially got a venue and date for the wedding. What a relief! I guess this means I should stop drinking on a daily basis…or I’ll just wait until the week of the wedding [see Wed Blog for more info].
- We got a cat tree/condo which I think now makes us crazy cat people. Erik put catnip all over it and Pilot just goes nuts on it almost falling off several times. Aurora pretty much avoids it since whenever she tries to climb in it Pilot starts whacking her in the face :whack:
- Don’t worry, I will get a video of this
- I got 2 compliments on my bumper sticker last week, it’s much better than having eggs thrown at your car or when they try to run you off the road.
- I have had “Jesus is your savior” notes left on my car when I used to have anti-religious bumper stickers…those were amusing.
- I watched the end of season 3 of The L Word over the weekend and cried like a big baby. Is it bad that this show turns me on like crazy?
- White Hen Pantry makes really good coffee, maybe they put drugs in it or something :dazed:
- Did I mention I’m having getting a big makeover soon? I’m all excited, there will be a brand new me coming soon
- If I did a questions post like Avitable would anyone have good questions for me? Then again, I have the FAQ page that nobody ever uses so I suppose everyone loves him more…probably because he’s hairier than me and has a lot fewer boundaries.
Titles Are the Hardest Part was posted on March 27, 2007 at 7:53 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on March 27, 2007 at 7:53 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.