I Want That Too

I went with my friend KK to do her baby registry and I learned more than I ever thought about babies in such a short time. The one thing I kept thinking was…why don’t they have that in my size :eyebrow:

This would be great to read a magazine in or maybe do my bills. I have a feeling this would make for a great nap.

b000i2way416_sclzzzzzzz_ss384_.jpg

This is for when I’m antsy but tired at the same time. I could bounce around in once place without having to really work up a sweat.

b0002u1sfe16_sclzzzzzzz_ss384_.jpg

I could use this in the bath tub (if I had one) and read a good book. I could move around nicely without drowning by accident.

b0009ubsfm16_sclzzzzzzz_ss384_.jpg

For those times when you just need a little visual stimulation but don’t want to watch tv. Just lay on your back and let the toys entertain you.

b0000936lr16_sclzzzzzzz_ss384_.jpg

1. Heather B

March 25, 2007 at 1:22 pm

LOL yea sometimes I wish they had certain things in my size…

March 25, 2007 at 5:25 pm

You have to register babies? Like handguns? Tell the govenment to keep their hands off my babies!

3. Jen

March 25, 2007 at 9:47 pm

My daughter loved all of those for the same reasons, well except for paying the bills! :lmfao:

4. NYC Watchdog

March 25, 2007 at 11:52 pm

I’m all about that bath thingy too.

Then all I need is a coffee-making assistant with cleavage to feed me grapes and everything would be right in my world.

March 26, 2007 at 7:50 am

Heather B – We are just forgotten about when we become adults.

Mr. Fab – Apparently you do actually.

Jen – That’s how it goes.

Watchdog – I’m curious what the sexual harassment laws would be for this job.

6. Kentucky Girl

March 27, 2007 at 5:05 am

LMAO! This post is HILARIOUS! I can totally see you doing that. Well, maybe not you specifically but someone doing that. We need to market adult baby toys. Make our lives so much less stressful. And can we get a couple naps during the day, too? That’d be GREAT!