Give ME The Keys

I just love this scene and even more so because it was partially add-libbed. From what I heard, they had done the scene so many times by this point they’d gotten a little punchy which was why Baldwin went :crazy: in his part and why Del Toro started laughing. I still like how Verbal (Spacey) says his line the best…kinda sexy to me 😉

1. Barb

March 23, 2007 at 9:55 am

OMG — this is one of my absolute favorite movies of ALL TIME. I’m even on the fanlisting for it! 😀 We first bought it on video, but when the DVD came out, we bought that — still haven’t watched it though. What’s wrong with us?! :crazy:

And I don’t know why, but there’s something I find attractive in DelToro. Does that make me not a lesbian? :lmao:

Going back to Jude Law, however, and Kevin Spacey, have you ever seen Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil? That’s when I discovered Diana Krall, who I love, love, love! :heartbeat: And if that makes me a lesbian, I don’t care! :cheesy:

2. Barb

March 23, 2007 at 9:57 am

P.S. – Why isn’t my Gravatar showing up? :unsure:

March 23, 2007 at 9:58 am

I officially love you twice how much I loved you before :thumbsup:

I know another girl who likes Del Toro but I think she does have some lesbianese in her.

I think I’ve seen everything Kevin Spacey has been in, or nearly all. I did watch that movie but it wasn’t one of my favorites of his. I watched it a 2nd time stoned out of my mind and I’ll never see it the same again.

I first bought TUS on VHS and then I bought it on DVD and then I got the special edition…I gave away all the others.

4. Gemini

March 23, 2007 at 10:33 am

I don’t think that it is the way that he said it but it is what he did with his eyes… :drool:

March 23, 2007 at 10:36 am

It’s the whole way he said it…how slow and with his eyes and his demeanor.

6. Barb