Prosthetic Legs and Prissy Idiots

• You know, I really don’t care about Heather Mills’ leg falling off and I also don’t care about Simon Cowell.
  • I fucking hate the boyfriend Spencer on The Hills (yeah I watch when bored onWith Aurora weekends) because he talks like he’s some prissy idiot from Beverly Hills…oh wait :doh:  Maybe someone should tell him that the Valley Girl era is long over.
  • Mr. Yoda claims that if you are a woman and find Jude Law attractive then you are
  • Here comes another edition of Jusy the Penguin, this time she was hanging out with Aurora.  That penguin sure gets around :rolleyes:
  • definitely not a lesbian — maybe this should go in the rule book :thumbsup:
  • Some of the couples on Engaged & Underaged are out of their minds.  See, if you bicker and fight ALL the time, aren’t even 21 yet and you don’t even live together then DO NOT GET MARRIED. What’s the rush? Maybe in 5 years they’ll have a new show for most of those couples called Underaged & Divorced :annoyed:
  • What the fuck is up with the “rap stars” they get for their parties on the show Super Sweet Sixteen. Has anyone really heard of these BIG stars?  Do any of you know of Yung Joc??
  • I can’t wait until the weather is better and I’ll be more inclined to go outside.  I miss my back porch 🙁
  • What is everyone thinking of the current theme, just curious.

March 21, 2007 at 9:22 am

I liked the busier layout with the two sidebars, but that’s just me.

March 21, 2007 at 9:29 am

If only I could do a theme twitcher :help:

Well a new theme is on the way…

March 21, 2007 at 10:16 am

I am on your back porch right now. I can’t find the spare key. Where is it?

4. Heather B

March 21, 2007 at 10:59 am

Did Heather Mills leg fall off on the show? I don’t watch it and haven’t watch the news in a while lol..

What do you mean your not a lesbian…you mean all of last night was a joke? lol

5. Geeky Dragon Girl

March 21, 2007 at 11:32 am

What do I think of the template? It keeps changing so often, not sure which one you’re referring to. My favorite is still the one with the lady and map and the crossroads… don’t remember what that one was called. I do like the dropdown menus on this blue one though.

March 21, 2007 at 12:05 pm

Mr. Fab – Ok all you have to do is crawl under the house and dig inside the septic system…

Online Sister – I have no idea, didn’t watch. I swear…I was drunk I tell you :twitchy:

GDG – I do change it a LOT, it’s got to be annoying. I can’t make up my fucking mind :banghead:

7. Heather B

March 21, 2007 at 12:07 pm

Damn why does everyone have to use that “I was drunk” excuse lol

8. Joefish

March 21, 2007 at 3:20 pm

Suggested caption for that picture: “All your kitty are belong to us.”

9. Friglet

March 21, 2007 at 10:01 pm

Oh come one, wouldn’t you be a little bit interested if the fake leg flew off and into the crowd? 😉

10. Gemini

March 21, 2007 at 11:02 pm

My fav Theme was the one with the girl in the bath tub.

I miss a Bath tub…. the one that I have sucks… it doesn’t hold water.

I know that you don’t have one at all but it is kind of a tease to have one that doesn’t work.

This theme sometimes has smilies and sometimes doesn’t …

sorry… :O)

11. Barb

March 22, 2007 at 4:52 pm

Wait, wait. I don’t get it. If you’re a woman and think Jude Law is attractive then you’re definitely not a lesbian?

March 22, 2007 at 5:24 pm

Heather B – Because you supply one too many :martini:

Joefish – I’m going to pretend I understood that :eyebrow:

Friglet – I might youtube it but I’m not going to watch the show just waiting for it.

Gemini – Well it’ll be more personalized soon. I don’t understand the smilies thing :confused:

Barb – Apparently, so I guess if you think he’s ugly it means you ARE a lesbian. For the record, I think he’s cute.