- Did I mention this yet? I asked my rabbi from when I was in religious school and such if she would do our wedding even though it wasnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t religious. Unfortunately she wouldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t, now I guess we have to look into some person to do the ceremonyÃ¢â‚¬Â¦not sure how you go about that. We donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t want anything religious at all in it though.
- We are going to a reception site on Saturday and Sunday we are seeing the place in Maine. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m starting to think I should have just cancelled plans we had this last weekend and gone to a venue but weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll work something out one way or another.
- With some researching in Maine I saw they have catering of Lobster Bakes, while IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m sure that is expensive it sounds heavenly.
- Things are coming together as far as people putting aside their issues when it comes to everyone that is involved. It seems my friend KG is being very mature about her problems with KK (a BM) and that is a huge relief. I now need to get all my BMs together and get everyone to like each other enough to have fun with this. Not everyone is quite buddy buddy yet :dunno:
- I have though reminded myself that this is our day and no matter where it is or what happens it will be wonderful. If it rains then weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll dance around in the rain and just have fun. If we canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get the place we want weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll just pick some place and make it beautiful. It will be great.
Share and Enjoy
Good Thoughts was posted on March 8, 2007 at 10:44 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on March 8, 2007 at 10:44 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.