Are You Taking Notes?
I have a lot of opinions and I’m not afraid to share them :whosnext:
- I don’t think Cameron Diaz is attractive, I just don’t get the appeal.
- I should have a walk-in closet, my life would make much more sense if I did.
- I love Monday nights and Thursday nights. Why? Monday is How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men. Thursday is My Name is Earl, The Office and CSI :clap: Therefore, I am happy when good shows are on :thumbsup:
- I screw up my blog approximately 67 times a week and Joefish is almost always the one to help me fix it, my backup is Heather B. I think I’d lose my mind if it weren’t for them…or because of them…but at least they keep my blog up and running.
- I hate celery in my food :yuck: and will pick it out…even in soup and tuna fish.
- I love plain pasta with parmesan cheese but never eat it because I really can’t eat pasta anymore.
- I love the idea of throwing parties but end up so nervous the whole time so I don’t know why I bother :dunno:
- I like watching shows like Engaged & Underaged and The Hills because they are SO clueless it’s almost upsetting but more amusing.
- I look everyone and their dog up on myspace and have found some interesting people.
- I think I found the perfect water bottle at Target. It’s 32 oz and has this neat top that has a bendy straw that can close up when you are on the go. Now I can sip my water at my desk although I still need to drink a lot more.