Are You Taking Notes?

I have a lot of opinions and I’m not afraid to share them :whosnext:

• I don’t think Cameron Diaz is attractive, I just don’t get the appeal.
  • I should have a walk-in closet, my life would make much more sense if I did.
  • I love Monday nights and Thursday nights. Why? Monday is How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men. Thursday is My Name is Earl, The Office and CSI :clap: Therefore, I am happy when good shows are on :thumbsup:
  • I screw up my blog approximately 67 times a week and Joefish is almost always the one to help me fix it, my backup is Heather B. I think I’d lose my mind if it weren’t for them…or because of them…but at least they keep my blog up and running.
  • I hate celery in my food :yuck: and will pick it out…even in soup and tuna fish.
  • I love plain pasta with parmesan cheese but never eat it because I really can’t eat pasta anymore.
  • I love the idea of throwing parties but end up so nervous the whole time so I don’t know why I bother :dunno:
  • I like watching shows like Engaged & Underaged and The Hills because they are SO clueless it’s almost upsetting but more amusing.
  • I look everyone and their dog up on myspace and have found some interesting people.
  • I think I found the perfect water bottle at Target. It’s 32 oz and has this neat top that has a bendy straw that can close up when you are on the go. Now I can sip my water at my desk although I still need to drink a lot more.

1. Anita

March 6, 2007 at 1:57 pm

Tres cool! Hehe. I love the new layout of your site, very clean and easy to read. Plus, I agree with you on Cameron Diaz. Actually, most hollywood actresses. I always thought Selma Hayek and Scarlett Johanssen were pretty attractive, but otherwise most of them just look like drugged-up waifs.

March 6, 2007 at 2:10 pm

Wow..those are some bold stances.

I have never understood the appeal of Cameron Diaz either.

However, I am completely smitten with Eva Mendes. I throw that in for no good reason.

March 6, 2007 at 2:24 pm

Anita – Thanks…yeah they are hot.

Mr. Fab – At least you know what you like.

March 6, 2007 at 3:51 pm

Well, I like Clive Owen too, though, so the jury is still out…

5. Friglet

March 6, 2007 at 5:37 pm

I want one of those water bottles! I haven’t seen “Engaged and Underaged” yet, but I’m dying to, what with getting married at 18 myself and all. πŸ˜‰

6. Joefish

March 6, 2007 at 10:44 pm

Re: the blog saving stuff. You’re going to be my slave in the afterlife, right?

7. Jen

March 6, 2007 at 10:44 pm

I love How I Met Your Mother! πŸ˜€

What do you think of The Class?

8. Barb

March 6, 2007 at 11:13 pm

Great new layout!!!! I love it!

As for Cameron Diaz, she’s cute but strikes me as utterly stoooopid. Complete airhead.

9. Susan

March 7, 2007 at 1:18 am

I dunno, I think Cameron is beautiful in an off classic kind of way – and really I don’t think she is as blond as she pretends to be.

Love celery – especially with peanut butter.

I love everything CSI and in my next life, I’m going to be a CSI agent. =)

10. tori

March 7, 2007 at 1:48 am

sexy new layout… by the way… I don’t do pasta any more either… but occasionally I’ll do popcorn with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray and Parmesan Cheese… still carby… but lot’s of fiber!!!! Not quite the same, but still yummy!

11. Gemini

March 7, 2007 at 7:18 am

So about Cameron I heard that she is disgusting! A friend of mine that Lives in CA. Said that She took some clients out for dinner at this fancy restaurant and she was there.

Well my friend went to the bathroom and Cameron came in used the bathroom and didn’t wash up before she left the restroom. :yuck:

Also my friend said that her skin isn’t very clear… and she was kind of smelly like BO ish… :what:

Of coarse this is not first hand info but it always made me think “What the heck is wrong with Justin?” I mean he was dating her and he must be under the impression that he cant get better… which makes me think that there is something wrong with him.! :poke:

Sorry for the rant about CD but ewwww… she is just yuck! :tongue:

March 7, 2007 at 7:33 am

Mr. Fab – Well there you go.

Friglet – You brave soul.

Joefish – Of course…I make a mean baked ziti.

Jen – It’s eh…I only really like the redhead guy…that’s it.

Barb – Thanks! Oh yeah definitely.

Susan – And I thought I knew you :tongue:

Tori – Thanks! That’s a new way.

Gemini – Miss entertainment gossip woman! Maybe you should work for E! :poke:

13. Blueyes

March 7, 2007 at 7:36 am

Ya Cameron Diaz isn’t all that pretty in my opinion either.
    You forgot Heroes on Monday nights.
    I don’t like celery either.
    I refuse to go to myspace because it’s just another fad.

14. Gary

March 7, 2007 at 8:26 am

I don’t think Cameron Diaz is particularly good looking, but I have watched her on David Letterman and I think she is very charming. I think that may be where her popularity comes from.

15. Barb

March 7, 2007 at 10:45 am

What they *need* to do is CSI – Chicago.

Gary – if airhead is the new charming, then you’re right! πŸ˜€

March 7, 2007 at 10:46 am

Blue – I don’t watch Heros.

Gary – She’s probably nice but I’m not sure I’d go with charming…Drew Barrymore is charming.

Barb – So glad you are back :hug: I want a CSI Boston…yeah!!!

17. Tara

March 7, 2007 at 9:35 pm

Cameron Diaz is frightening.

I get really nervous at my fabulous parties, too. It’s our bipolar party thing, I guess.

And yes, Drew Barrymore is charming.