Learn To Romance Like a Geek
Are you not quite sure how to romance the girl you love? Are you a geek and just assume the romance should be left to the suave? Not true, just take tips from the romantic geeks of the film history past.
- If the girl you love isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t speaking to you just go pick up a 60 pound boom box, hold it over your head outside her window and play some 80Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s love song – Lloyd from Say Anything…
- If the girl you love doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t see you as anything more than her geeky friend try showing up at the store she works at and dance around to an Otis Redding song – Duckie from Pretty In Pink
- If she only knows you as the geeky guy who fawned over her all through high school then just make sure she sees a really embarrassing video of you when you were in high school when she first broke your heart, you can be sure sheÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll feel nice and guilty – Ross from Friends
- If you are a Mac Geek who is up against a jock she moved across the country for then try staring into her eyes a lot making sweet but funny comments – Noel from Felicity
- If the girl you love would rather chase around a guy who has an IQ the same as his shoe size then write her a letter pretending to be him professing how much you love her and maybe sheÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be smart enough to figure out how great you are – Brian from My So-called Life
- If the woman you love is married to your best friend then just profess your love to her with cards while Christmas music plays and her husband has no idea. You probably won’t get her but at least she’ll be touched. (just for Watchdog) – Mark from Love Actually
Of course this means we have a new poill. I want to know who you think is the most romantic geek. You aren’t required to watch all these videos but it might help the voting process. Oh and whichever one wins I will post about next week.
I will do open voting without having to login but it would help if you mention who you voted for at least if you are just a guest.