Drama

I realize it isn’t really “my problem” but really someone else’s problem if they dislike someone at my wedding. There isn’t anyone I dislike so much that I would avoid a wedding, well ok, maybe one but for good reason.

First there is KG who hates KK. These are both women I met in college and they were actually a lot closer than I was with KK years ago but they had a bad falling out. I can understand where KG was coming from in her feelings but I think it’s time to let it go. I can only imagine how she’ll react to finding out KK is a bridesmaid.

There is also DS and SD (haha that’s funny). They too had a similar falling out quite a long time ago and DS has refused to have anything to do with SD since. It’s been so long and it makes me a little nervous for them to come into contact on the day of my wedding.

Both situations were over a guy and total dick guys if you ask me. I am not going to let it bother me and if any of them won’t come because of it then I don’t really want them there.

1. Gemini

February 21, 2007 at 11:36 am

I think that if they are “Adult” enough and care about you at all they would let it go for a day!

I mean really I am going to refrain from :whosnext: PT that day!

And I think what she has done is much worse then what the other two are angry about!

February 21, 2007 at 11:40 am

Yeah, there is never any reason to not be civil for someone you care about. Just forget the other shit for a day.

3. Jen

February 21, 2007 at 12:48 pm

Hopefully after so much time apart, KG, KK, DS and SD will all be civil with each other. They all need to remember that this is YOUR and YOUR FIANCE’S day, not theirs! You should just put it out to them here and now that you will not tolerate any childish behaviour, if you think that there would be any.

And just to add a bit more excitement to the day…sit them all at the same table! :nana:

February 21, 2007 at 12:51 pm

Jen – One can only hope. I think they all realize that they will all be there and given that KK is a bridesmaid I know KG will know so I’m wondering when she’ll bring it up at this point. I’m just laying low for now.

:what: Oh you are baaaaad…

5. Jen

February 21, 2007 at 12:56 pm

I know I am!! :thumbsup:

6. Gemini

February 21, 2007 at 12:58 pm

Now that would be interesting!!!!!

7. Tara

February 21, 2007 at 10:07 pm

The drama may be hidden, but it will still be there. Just ignore everyone else and just enjoy each other. 🙂