Walking Disaster

• So if you missed it I spent my Sunday evening working on a limerick for Mr. Fab and he posted about it here. I didn’t realize the grammar was off, my grammar has always been awful and if it wasn’t for writing everything in Word my posts would be a mess.
  • I really need to go on vacation and it feels like it’s taking forever to get here. I also really miss taking baths…I’m this close to invading my parent’s house to use their Jacuzzi.
  • I’m starting to realize that the way I do things doesn’t always work for everyone else because apparently everyone doesn’t think like me. How weird :eyebrow:
  • As Avitable noted about needing a butler I could really use a personal chef/trainer and if you guys want to donate for this It’d be much appreciated.
  • In about a week I have sliced open my finger, knocked a picture of the wall (it broke) and broke a brand new stapler. I’m starting to wonder if there is a curse on me as well.
  • A co-worker stopped me on Tuesday to tell me how good I look lately. That my hair looks really good and I look like I’ve lost weight. I wrote more about it here. Mr. Yoda doesn’t understand why when he says how great I look I call him a liar but see I know my co-worker isn’t trying to get in my pants.
  • My big birthday gift has arrived (from my dad at my parent’s house) and I can pick it up whenever I want. I’m VERY excited! Any guesses on what is it? I can’t remember if I mentioned it yet. Nothing from you Gemini :secret:
  • I got this nifty Hair Off Mitten thru Amazon and now my leg feels like I have a sun burn…I’m not sure I did it right.
  • New poll – Go vote!

VACATION = 7 DAYS

February 7, 2007 at 8:32 am

In Bloglines, your third bullet ends like this “because apparently everyone doesn’t think like me. How weird eyebrow” – it was quite funny.

And maybe your co-worker is trying to get into your pants, too!

2. Tara

February 7, 2007 at 10:32 am

I say it’s a sewing machine.

??

Things always get to their worst before vacation, because part of you is already on vacation. 🙂

February 7, 2007 at 10:35 am

avitable – Weird, on my bloglines I can see the smilies :crazy:

Tara – Nope, not a sewing machine…at this rate I’d end up sewing my hand to a pair of pants. My brain is certainly on vacation :twitchy:

4. Peety

February 7, 2007 at 11:14 am

Hello Robin,

it is a pleasure to meet you and your blog :thumbsup:

5. Heather B

February 7, 2007 at 4:04 pm

I have no idea what your bday present is but i look forward to finding out… a Hair Off Mitten…hmm interesting, guess it’ a good thing you didn’t try to use it on your “kitten” lol

February 7, 2007 at 9:09 pm

Hmmph. I don’t see any cleavage photo.

I can be a chef and personal trainer, as long as it isn’t the kind that cooks or exercises…

February 7, 2007 at 9:19 pm

Hi Peety :wave:

Heather – Yeah that would have hurt :what:

Mr. Fab – Cleavage tomorrow…early. I guess you won’t make a very good trainer/chef.

8. Gary

February 7, 2007 at 9:30 pm

Congratulations on breaking that stapler. That is something that isn’t easy to do. 🙂

February 8, 2007 at 5:02 am

Very impressive!

Talk about your Great Divides…

10. The Road Less Unraveled » Blog Archive » Quotable Robin

October 15, 2008 at 9:28 am

[…] February 7, 2007 I’m starting to realize that the way I do things doesn’t always work for everyone else because apparently everyone doesn’t think like me. How weird […]