What is Going On?

Is it just me or is everything particularly insane lately?

• Brandi gets in a car accident and kills someone
  • Some dude from Prison Break got in a car accident also but was drinking and on cocaine with underage kids in the car.  Oh and someone died.
  • Rachel Ray is apparently a bitch.
  • Everyone is suddenly racist and losing their minds.
  • There is a 200 lb 5 year old girl who cannot walk and I’m thinking someone needs to step in to save her.
  • Boston shuts down for a day because of an advertising campaign for a cartoon show.
  • Young celebs stop wearing underwear.
  • Babies are the new accessory.
  • Plastic surgery is as normal as getting your nails done

I feel normal lately and that’s weird :twitchy:

1. Tara

February 3, 2007 at 10:45 am

I have never liked Rachael Ray. Ever. She just looks like she’d be nasty.

And kudos to you for typing on, even with the finger injury. :ohgreatone:

February 3, 2007 at 10:48 am

I’m so kickass :whosnext:

February 3, 2007 at 11:30 am

Half and half. There is more insanity lately, but you also must share some of the blame.

February 3, 2007 at 4:22 pm

Mr. Fab, so true…so true.

5. Leanne

February 3, 2007 at 4:27 pm

I’m not sure mistaking your finger for a bagel doesn’t rank right up there with forgetting your panties when you put your tube top on as a skirt. I do think that the whole John Mayer -slash – Jessica Simpson (aka Homer) should be included in your top 10 of strange things, because that’s just so many kinds of wrong I can’t untangle it in my head.

Also, I went and had my hair done and dropped off a painting to be photographed. (That’s why I wasn’t around on Friday.) There is a stomach flu going around, I’m glad your finger is on the mend, and I haven’t seen any of those movies to vote in your poll.

Am I all caught up? I’ll have to check.

:wave:

6. NYC Watchdog

February 3, 2007 at 6:04 pm

Rachael Ray is a bitch??? Really??? Well, I always liked her cooking shows. Maybe that’s why the 5 year old is 200 pounds… she’s been watching Food Network instead of Cartoon Network.

7. Blueyes

February 4, 2007 at 2:46 am

LOL NYC Watchdog – could be. I only like watching her 30 minute meals show.

8. Janet

February 4, 2007 at 8:44 pm

I hadn’t heard that the paparazzi had officially outed Rachael Ray as a bitch but it doesnt surprise me. You know what they say. If the bitch fits, wear it.:)