Why I Don’t Drink

Drunkin Pile Well…ok I still enjoy a :martini: or three but it’s been a long time since I’ve been drunk. I’ve been drunk enough times to know it’s just not for me. I can handle buzzed, even heavily buzzed, but once everything starts getting blurry things get dangerous.

Here are some reason why it’s best I don’t drink:

• Calling ex-boyfriends
  • Making booty calls when they already have a girl over
  • Mixing beer with liquor and then more beer and then more liquor
  • Kissing guys I don’t know and denying it (until it turns out there are pictures as evidence)
  • Mooning a camera and ending up on a fraternity video
  • Making the Sex on the Beach drink but turns out it wasn’t even close
  • Waking up next to my friend (girl) in a t-shirt and underwear but not remembering how I got there
  • Calling my mother at 1am after my first college party
  • My friend getting a picture of me in broad daylight in my bra and underwear (good thing she never used that against me)
  • Drunk emails
  • Taking my shirt off in a parking lot
  • Flashing a college party and being remembered weeks later as the girl that flashes
  • Waking up in the morning and realizing I ruined the quilt my mom made for me
  • Having your friend drag you around the dorm all night introducing you to her single guy friends
  • Laying across the bar
  • Meeting a guy at a bar, giving him your number and not remembering what he looks like when he calls to make a date (still friends with him)
  • Making out with your “makeout buddy”

I know I’m forgetting some good ones…

1. Joefish

January 17, 2007 at 8:56 am

I’ve been falling down drunk before, but I’ve still never done anything like that. Which makes me just a tiny bit jealous. I’d like to have a good story.

2. Gemini

January 17, 2007 at 10:19 am

If you want to hear some funny Drunk Ms. Yoda stories I can tell you a bunch! :secret:

January 17, 2007 at 10:26 am

Joefish – Mr. Yoda says the same thing to me although the other problem is not remembering all the stories.

Gemini – You have nothing on me…NOTHING :angel:

4. Gemini

January 17, 2007 at 10:29 am

Mr. Fab. You have no idea!!! 👿

5. Maureen

January 17, 2007 at 10:38 am

I don’t drink til I’m drunk anymore, either. Oh, I had so much fun, then, but there are so many times that I remember (and that I don’t remember) that I wish had never happened. I suppose it’s all part of the journey, though 😀

6. Susan

January 17, 2007 at 1:10 pm

*shudders*
    I don’t even want to think about the last time I got that drunk….

January 17, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Mr. Fab – I had my moments.

Gemini – Shutup you, you know NOTHING :whosnext:

Maureen – I think 3 :martini: is my limit and that’s over a whole evening and I’ll get pretty toasted from that.

Susan – Yeah, the memories can be horrifying to think about.

8. Geeky Dragon Girl

January 17, 2007 at 5:21 pm

I’m boring. I’ve only been drunk once, and all I did was get sleepy.

9. Gary

January 17, 2007 at 6:43 pm

I think people must have had way more fun back in the days before photography was invented. 🙂

10. Janet

January 17, 2007 at 10:04 pm

Do you find that your behavior is different depending on what you drink? I find different types of alcohol effect me differently. Maybe it’s just me though:)

11. Heather B

January 18, 2007 at 1:07 am

I have a lil buz going on right now… I don’t like to get too drunk either…i always get real drunk when I have a few drinks and i don’t feel anything then i have a few more and BAM!!! Im drunk off my ass lol

January 18, 2007 at 8:17 am

Gemini – :tongue:

GDG – Remind me to make you a bunch of :martini: someday.

Gary – I can only imagine.

Janet – That is a very good question, I must do a study on that. Where did I put the vodka?

Heather B – That reminds me, the first time I went to a bar (soon after I turned 21) I was drinking beers and LIIT all night long hoping to really get drunk. I couldn’t figure it out, I didn’t feel drunk at all. Then I left the bar and it all hit me like a ton of bricks :dazed: