Why I DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Smoke
And IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m not talking about cigarettesÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t know about you but in college this was a popular past time and one that was all around me. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve never had an issue with dabbling in this or that if it was offered to me I probably gave it a try. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve never actually been addicted to anything or maybe I just didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have enough resources :dunno:
I learned early on that weed was not something for me and this was insanely frustrating since everyone else enjoyed it so much. See, whenever I would smoke it would not bring on a good response but in fact make me uber paranoid and often sick to my stomach :twitchy: Here are a list of the reasons why I will never smoke again:
- The time I asked my friends to put me in a closet.
- The time I talked to a boyfriend on the phone for 45 minutes until I realized he wasnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t actually my boyfriend but a guy who liked me :doh:
- The time I left my keys in my friendÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s car and called another friend to go get them for me. I was supposed to have brought this friend along with us to smoke and forgot so she got pissed. That didn’t stop me from calling her back every time she hung up on me when I was laughing so hard I couldn’t even get the words out.
- The time I burst into my friends dorm room but it was actually 2 Asian girls who looked at me funny.
- The time I drove home with a cop right behind me.
- The time I thought I was going insane and my friend had to put Friends on to calm me down.
- The time I thought a mailbox was a ghost, consequently my friend with me thought it was a person.
- The time I thought NIN was opera.
- The time I ate swallowed a roach :yuck:
- The time I tried to light a roach and burned my nose.