Heart On My Sleeve
- I have some fun posts coming up soon but I may post them as Subscriber Only because some people try to use this crap against meÃ¢â‚¬Â¦even if itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 10 years old. HereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the deal: I am not an alcoholic and IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m not a drug addict, in fact I’ve never been anywhere close to being either of those but I did go to college and thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s completely different.
- That meme was fun and it was interesting to see what others think of me. Miss Ann thinks IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m not open enough and a little uptight. I can see the uptight thing but itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s more of an anxiety/nervous thing but IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been told my whole life I wear my heart on my sleeve.
- I’ve been feeling sick to my stomach a lot lately, really nauseous. It seems to be whenever I drink something with a lot of milk because today as I was drinking my homemade coffee I felt sick again.
- Do you know what I get a daily enjoyment out of? Webshots. No, seriously. I get all excited to download a new (maybe 5) free beautiful pictures to my desktop every day. Since I don’t have a window it helps me a little from going stir crazy :twitchy: I also love to see pictures of Ireland and Colorado to imagine places I’d love to visit someday.
- If you hadn’t realize, Aurora and Pilot experienced their first snow ever over the weekend. Pilot loved it while Aurora was a little scared. At first I didn’t know where Aurora went until I found kitty foot prints leading under Mr. Yoda’s shop and there she was! I’ll share some pictures tomorrow I think.
- Do you have one really crazy (maybe a little dirty) story of yours that you love to tell? I’m not sure I ever told it on here before so maybe I will. It involves me, a guy friend, a club, and a mysterious girl 😉
- I’m trying to convince Gemini to do some guest posts about being in the military. She’s already told me some stories and they are fucking awesome! I must say though if you met her today you’d never believe she did boot camp. Not because she’s not tough, just because I just can’t imagine her crawling in the mud and grunting.
- Oh and I haven’t had a bagel ALL week 😀 You have no idea what an accomplishment that is!
And here is a video for fun