This is a Big Year
It occurred to me that 2008 is really going to be a huge year for me. I will be going through a lot of changes and hopefully growing up some. Here is my list:
- Turning 30 – That’s a big step and I haven’t decided if it’s good or bad.Â For now I’ve decided it’s good because with age comes wisdom, right?Â I think I’m probably smarter than I was at 22 or at least less stupid.
- The Wedding – Of course all that comes along with it like getting married, changing my name and wearing a pretty dress.Â Let’s all just hope I don’t lose my mind like so many brides do and start cutting off all my hair the day of the wedding.
- Ireland – Hopefully going to Ireland next June and going to try not to leave Erik for an Irish accent.Â I can’t promise anything.
- Work – Possibly taking a big step forward with my job and I don’t mean my side job, Mr. Fab tips well and not always just in ones.
- Moving – Begin the process of moving closer to Erik’s work which means further from just about everyone we know.Â If you think I’m in the boonies now wait until we move further west of Massachusetts.
- Photography – Taking my photography to the next level, maybe getting my own gallery for a day or something.Â Just stalking my blogging buddies isn’t enough of a thrill anymore.
Who knows what is will come as of this year but I’ve got my armor on, I’m ready.Â Bring it on!Â Just kidding…be easy on me…I’m fragile.