The Road Less Unraveled in Review
I (and RLU) had quite a year and I thought I’d share some of what happened this year as a wrap-up to 2006.
- I discussed wedding registries and pondered whether they were presumptuous or helpful.
- I contemplated the word slut and the 7 banned words.
- I listed my Top 5 Sexy Songs and the list has still not changed.
- Mr. Yoda and I wrote the next big country hit.
- I spoke my mind on 10 Things To Tell You where I spouted out some passive aggressive crap anonymously and most of the people never read it.
- We closed on our wonderful house and a new chapter began.
- I enjoyed the new view from our house in the woods and I look forward to doing it again when the spring comes.
- Did you know I have anthems? Well I do!
- Pilot was injured by another animal and we bonded a lot as he healed. He’s all better now!
- Pilot caught 3 mice and he was so proud!
- Mr. Yoda finagled a phone company and came out a winner.
- Had a really weird coincidence regarding an ex-boyfriend from 10 years ago.
- You probably missed out on one of the funniest YouTube videos ever but then yall wouldn’t know a funny video if I posted it.
- For the year 2007 you can now call me Ms. Yoda but you can also call me Robin, depends on how well this catches on.
Any ideas what I should post about next year?
Here is a song for your enjoyment.
Oh and don’t miss this weeks poll!