$3.99 For the First Minute
- Despite telling everyone we didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t want any presents (since we wouldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be giving any) my parents still insisted they had every right to get us stuff and who am I to deny them of that? We got some stuff for our house and a sweet Home Depot gift certificate :dance2:
- I was invited to a huge New Years party but I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t think we will go. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been unhappy with this friend and avoiding her for a while now. If I go IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll just be disappointing myself and I need some space from her for a while.
- This means weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be doing the usual staying in with the cats and ordering out for New Years. I just hope we can stay up past midnight this time.
- Erik’s family is simply insane, they really are. FIL’s SO was complaining about MIL calling too much and wanted her to back off as FIL is recuperating from surgery right now. I just found out now that FIL’s SO now asked for MIL to have FIL come stay with her in Florida for a while since she needs some space or whatever. They are all so weird!
- Do you read any celebrity blogs? I read Zach Braff’s blog and Adrienne Curry’s myspace blog, they are pretty 😎
- Part of me misses being a part of a forum and part of me doesn’t. It seems too much work to join another one since it takes so long to really get into the groove of it. Sometimes though my blog just doesn’t seem to be enough, I just love the interaction.
- Everyone keeps saying how glad they are the holidays are over but to be honest I barely noticed them at all 😀
Weekly Poll: So I guess the majority of you read my blog because you find me enjoyable and amusing, have nothing better to do, are paid by me and IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve threatened your life. Glad to know my threats and weekly payroll is making a difference. Time for a new poll boys and girls!