$3.99 For the First Minute

• Despite telling everyone we didn’t want any presents (since we wouldn’t be giving any) my parents still insisted they had every right to get us stuff and who am I to deny them of that? We got some stuff for our house and a sweet Home Depot gift certificate :dance2:
  • I was invited to a huge New Years party but I don’t think we will go. I’ve been unhappy with this friend and avoiding her for a while now. If I go I’ll just be disappointing myself and I need some space from her for a while.
  • This means we’ll be doing the usual staying in with the cats and ordering out for New Years. I just hope we can stay up past midnight this time.
  • Erik’s family is simply insane, they really are. FIL’s SO was complaining about MIL calling too much and wanted her to back off as FIL is recuperating from surgery right now. I just found out now that FIL’s SO now asked for MIL to have FIL come stay with her in Florida for a while since she needs some space or whatever. They are all so weird!
  • Do you read any celebrity blogs? I read Zach Braff’s blog and Adrienne Curry’s myspace blog, they are pretty 😎
  • Part of me misses being a part of a forum and part of me doesn’t. It seems too much work to join another one since it takes so long to really get into the groove of it. Sometimes though my blog just doesn’t seem to be enough, I just love the interaction.
  • Everyone keeps saying how glad they are the holidays are over but to be honest I barely noticed them at all 😀

Weekly Poll: So I guess the majority of you read my blog because you find me enjoyable and amusing, have nothing better to do, are paid by me and I’ve threatened your life. Glad to know my threats and weekly payroll is making a difference. Time for a new poll boys and girls!

December 27, 2006 at 8:15 am

I hope those weird relatives of yours in Florida don’t live too close to me…

2. Susan

December 27, 2006 at 8:16 am

I think that you should tell your friend that you need to distance yourself from her.

Holidays? You mean we just had a holiday?

December 27, 2006 at 8:18 am

Mr. Fab – Depends where you live, she has a farm. It’s actually probably a nice place to recuperate. I may be visiting Sara Sota next year…is that spelled right?

Susan – Problem is, if I do it will make things worse…it’s hard to explain. I stopped speaking up a long time ago because she always pretends like she has no clue what I’m talking about.

4. NYC Watchdog

December 27, 2006 at 2:29 pm

Just make sure when you send me my money this week I get some of those Golden bills. I’m not fond of the white ones you’ve been sending. Everyone thinks it looks “funny”. :thumbsup:

December 27, 2006 at 2:32 pm

I’ll do my best, the ink on the printer is running low.

6. Joefish

December 27, 2006 at 2:56 pm

I read Larissa Meek’s blog. I’m not sure if she qualifies as a celebrity.

7. Sarah

December 27, 2006 at 4:39 pm

I read a lot of authors’ blogs. I figure if I like their writing in books, I usually end up liking their blogs. I’m not sure they’re “celebritie” though.

8. Joefish

December 27, 2006 at 5:34 pm

Oh, I completely forgot… I read Kevin Smith’s blog now and then.

9. jane

December 27, 2006 at 5:55 pm

Heh, I’m the one you pay to read your blog. :lmfao:
    Your inlaws do sound whacked, but I just read Miss Ann’s husband’s blog & I think his family takes the cake.
    :rock:
    The only “celebrity” blog I read a few times was Tom DeLay’s & that was because I could read the cached version, before they started censoring the comments. Besides that, most of them don’t allow comments & honestly, I don’t care about them.
    But…I did watch America’s Next Model (or Top?) when Adrienne was on & wanted her to win SO much. I saw her on some weird VH1 show & could tell they got rid of her accent.
    I hope you make it to midnight. :martini: