- I have a new exercise machine and itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s already given me a damn good workout. It was inexpensive and pssst they accidentally sent me 2 machines. Now if this one breaks we have a backupÃ¢â‚¬Â¦what a deal! My legs are so sore from using it and itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s perfect for when I catch up on GH.
- MIL is coming to visit again and IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m going to attempt to take this in stride. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m looking forward to seeing her but she can be draining. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m actually picking her up at the airport today myself.
- I added a plugin (thanks Joefish) that enables you to have whatever IM program you use to show up when you comment. For me, I use Google Talk so my icon shows up with mine. Feel free to update your profile accordingly. I also added a plugin that lists those who commented the most this month Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Way to go Barb!
- Anyone want to be on my Netflix Friends list? I can send you recommendations, I have good taste.
- IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve got my Wild World from Wild Women desk calendar for 2007 and this will be my third year in a row using this calendar. I think this is what started my quote obsession, since I get such great quotes all the time.
- Thanks to Gemini for writing the first guest post and thanks to everyone who read it and commented. It was fun and I shall do it again! If only I could nudge Erik to write something :rolleyes:
- Once gravatar.com is back up I will change my gravatar officially to the one that was chosen, because I’m nice like that and stuff.
- Don’t miss the new poll on the sidebar!
- Only 53 days until I actually get a real vacation :dance: I decided not to take any extra days off for the holiday season. I felt I would enjoy it more if I took the time off for my anniversary and my birthday.
IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m also going to jump on the MP3 bandwagon and share a song with you ever week. Pretty please right click and download to your own computer. The song is Cailin by Unwritten Law who I first saw in college long before they were better known.
Hey Little Girl, Look What You Do was posted on December 22, 2006 at 8:44 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on December 22, 2006 at 8:44 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.