What Annoys Me

This meme is going around like a virus so I figure I’ll join in.  Here are 7 things that annoy me.  If you decide to do this just let me know.

1. People weaving in and out of traffic just to get a little further ahead…chill out!
  2. When people talk during a show or a movie…Erik does this a LOT.
  3. Not responding to emails, it’s rude.  I don’t buy the excuse that you are too busy…if you are too busy to respond to emails then don’t have an email address.
  4. Xmas commercials – I’m so thankful for DVR so I can avoid it…xmas songs is a close second.
  5. Homes that are so clean they look like a hotel, talk about anal.
  6. When they screwup orders – especially takeout.  It pisses me off so bad when you come home all ready for your dinner and it’s not even close to what you ordered.
  7. People who use their children to get revenge on their ex, trust me…the child will suffer much more than the parent being attacked.

——————————-
I’m starting a new poll and the avatars are located here.  In included more recent pictures of me since those seemed to be most popular.  The poll will go by the order they are listed in flickr.

1. Heather B

December 17, 2006 at 1:41 pm

You know what I always find amusing. Is when I’m chatting with someone online (such as yahoo or AIM messenger) and they have to say BRB to go check their emails. Are they capable of doing 2 things at once? Do they not think computers are capable of running more then one program at once.

December 17, 2006 at 1:44 pm

Maybe not everyone can. I love multi-tasking but it’s not always a good thing. I like email best because I can respond on my time.

3. DeniseTN

December 17, 2006 at 5:54 pm

1 – I hate that, too. I always laugh when i end up passing them because I’ve stayed in my own lane and just traveled with the flow of traffic.

2 – Me, too. (I hate it…I don’t do it.)

3 – I agree!

4 – Ditto!

5 – My place never looks that good. Heh.

6 – BIG peeve of mine. B-I-G

7 – I also agree. I refuse to play that game.

4. Janet

December 17, 2006 at 7:45 pm

I can relate to at least a few of these. The driving thing irks me beyond belief. As for the talking during shows I have to admit I do that sometimes. I cant help it, when I dont say what I’m thinking, I tend to forget:( Oh and not responding to emails OR phone calls as a rule? It’s just rude, in my humble opinion.

5. Blueyes

December 17, 2006 at 9:41 pm

LOL I agree with alot of those and the take out just irks me to no end as well because the whole purpose of that take out is the fact that you didn’t want to cook and you didn’t want to go back out to get it corrected either.

6. Maureen

December 17, 2006 at 10:51 pm

Funny – we’re using our DVR to make sure we don’t miss any Christmas specials 😀

I like the sideways close-up pic – very interesting, visually

December 18, 2006 at 6:29 am

I still like the one in the grass. Ah, the days of being so young and innocent…

8. Geeky Dragon Girl

December 18, 2006 at 11:50 am

Hey a cleaned up version of the one I liked! #2 is my favorite, followed by the first one. You’re still as adorable as you were when you were a kid. 🙂