Lock Jaw and Stupid Reindeer

• So I am having side effects from my new meds and it’s tough. The main one is I’ve had have been the tightening of my jaw and it’s always sore now. I used to do that a lot in college when I was stressed and my jaw would lock. I’ve also had really bad insomnia and have been really hyper. Not all bad but I hate insomnia.
  • I found out I was kicked off of the #1 position in the Hall of Fame and now the dude who mimicked me by taking a picture of his ass is in first place. That’s how life is huh? The asshole always wins in the end? :tongue:
  • The one good thing about the department holiday party last week was I found out 2 of the guys I work with went to my college, how weird is that?
  • In case you still didn’t know you can ask me any ol question you want on the FAQ page and I will answer it. You can ask a question about my site, me or ponderings of life…since of course I have all the answers :rolleyes:
  • My furkids are completely insane and weird as hell. I just have to note that because everyday they do something totally bizarre. The other day I was sitting on the sofa and they were just staring at me…at the same time.  I think they are planning a takeover.
  • Since FIL is in the hospital for surgery we decided to send him an Edible Arrangement and he loved it.  Think good thoughts for him because he’s in a lot of pain but we’re confident he’ll come through great.
  • At the other work holiday party last night I was a little peeved all the little games we played to win “prizes” were xmas games.  WTF?  I don’t know the names of the reindeer and why would I?  Do you know the Chanukah prayer?  Yeah, I didn’t think so…I win :poke:
  • You know what sucks about having the plugin that shows the visitors?  You can see who visits but doesn’t comment…makes me a little sad.  Same goes for having a stat tracker…

1. Heather B

December 13, 2006 at 11:26 am

I know I don’t always comment, and I appologize. I know what you mean though. I have so many visitors that have commented at least once to leave their name behind for me to see they are on my blog but not visiting…. I do like to see what they are looking at though lol i’m a lil blog stalker hehe (but only on my own blog, lol)

2. Heather B

December 13, 2006 at 11:28 am

Damn I goofed on that comment, I think I need to wake my but up and try it again…

I know I don’t always comment, and I appologize. I know what you mean though. I have so many visitors that have commented at least once enough to leave their name behind for me to see they are on my blog but not commenting…. I do like to see what they are looking at though lol, i’m a lil blog stalker hehe (but only on my own blog, lol)

3. pissy

December 13, 2006 at 11:59 am

I came over from Dramedy Girl’s.

Love that little “bitchy” thing in your sidebar.

Too cute!

4. Maureen

December 13, 2006 at 12:03 pm

I don’t always comment, either. Sometimes I just don’t have anything interesting to say :unsure:

It always freaks me out when my cats do whack things like that. What really gets us is when we walk into a room and all 6 of them are there together, even the reclusive one. It looks like we’re interrupting some kind of cat meeting or something. :lmfao:

December 13, 2006 at 12:04 pm

Heather – :lmao: Yeah I’m always looking to see what’s going on behind my blog. I know…we all visit at times and don’t comment…I’m just sensitive like that :twitchy:

Maureen – Yeah, I think there is more going on in the cat world than we realize.

Pissy – :welcome: and thanks!

6. crystal

December 13, 2006 at 1:20 pm

Unfortunately, the lockjaw stuff is typical with that particular med. I’ve also heard stories about stopping it being pretty damned bad, so just be careful, k?

December 13, 2006 at 3:06 pm

Crystal – will do :thumbsup:

December 13, 2006 at 8:23 pm

Which plug in do you use that shows visitors?

9. blueyes

December 14, 2006 at 1:24 pm

Ive had my jaw literally lock in place ackwardly and I had to forcibly move it to the left so I could close my mouth again. Not fun :/ I might swing by sometimes and dont have time to comment but I come back 🙂

December 14, 2006 at 1:26 pm

It really sucks.

I know…you rock :rock:

11. Gemini

December 15, 2006 at 7:25 am

Hi….

I just wanted to make sure that I said hello while I can!! before the day gets too busy…

I will call you tomorrow and we can make plans for our walk… Unless…… :confused: (I love this smilie! although I don’t really think that it should be named confused lol… cause I do that all of the time and it’s not always cause I am confused…)
    :blush: Sorry alittle off topic… I was saying

Unless…. :confused: you want to help me paint????
    Thrilling I know haha

anyway we are going to be picking up the loveseat and chair at 9ish tomorrow so I will call you when we get them in the house…

TTFN :lmfao: