- So I am having side effects from my new meds and it’s tough. The main one is I’ve had have been the tightening of my jaw and it’s always sore now. I used to do that a lot in college when I was stressed and my jaw would lock. I’ve also had really bad insomnia and have been really hyper. Not all bad but I hate insomnia.
- I found out I was kicked off of the #1 position in the Hall of Fame and now the dude who mimicked me by taking a picture of his ass is in first place. That’s how life is huh? The asshole always wins in the end? :tongue:
- The one good thing about the department holiday party last week was I found out 2 of the guys I work with went to my college, how weird is that?
- In case you still didn’t know you can ask me any ol question you want on the FAQ page and I will answer it. You can ask a question about my site, me or ponderings of life…since of course I have all the answers :rolleyes:
- My furkids are completely insane and weird as hell. I just have to note that because everyday they do something totally bizarre. The other day I was sitting on the sofa and they were just staring at me…at the same time.Ã‚Â I think they are planning a takeover.
- Since FIL is in the hospital for surgery we decided to send him an Edible Arrangement and he loved it.Ã‚Â Think good thoughts for him because he’s in a lot of pain but we’re confident he’ll come through great.
- At the other work holiday party last night I was a little peeved all the little games we played to win “prizes” were xmas games.Ã‚Â WTF?Ã‚Â I don’t know the names of the reindeer and why would I?Ã‚Â Do you know the Chanukah prayer?Ã‚Â Yeah, I didn’t think so…I win :poke:
- You know what sucks about having the plugin that shows the visitors?Ã‚Â You can see who visits but doesn’t comment…makes me a little sad.Ã‚Â Same goes for having a stat tracker…
Lock Jaw and Stupid Reindeer was posted on December 13, 2006 at 11:04 am in I'm Just Sayin and tagged as chanukah. It was last modified on December 13, 2006 at 11:04 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.