1. Where do you live? Central Massachusetts
2. WhatÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s the most recognizable geographic or architectural feature visible from where youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢re sitting? I’m not sure what that means but I can see my backyard covered in dew
3. Favorite and worst features of the area in which you live.
Favorite: It’s in a woodsy area and there is a beautiful lake!
Worst: It’s a small town and it’s at least 15 minutes from just about anything.
4. Best local restaurant youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve discovered recently. The Chinese restaurant nearby is pretty good.
5. Do you follow local politics? No.
6. HowÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s the weather?
Winter: Don’t really know in the specific area yet but in Mass it bites!
Spring: Not sure either but I’m sure it’s spectacular.
7. And the traffic? Blows…at least when driving the highway to work. In my area it’s quiet.
8. Best local sports team? I don’t know…I guess the Red Sox.
9. If finances werenÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t an issue would you stay in the same town? I’m not sure…I mean I love it but the commute for both of us is insane. I think I’d keep this is a place to getaway to.
10. During a non-rush hour period, how long would it take you to drive from the northernmost edge to the southern edge of your city/town? East to west? 15 minutes I’d guess.