Let Them Eat Ricotta Pie!
- I figured most of you would like to know what happened with the FOAD I posted on ThursdayÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦well it appears to be over and done with. I can say with every fiber of my being that I hope I never see those psychos ever again. I know they wanted to make us suffer but weÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve been through a lot worse than that :flipa:
- It was actually ironic having that particular FOAD thing happen on Thursday considering a big step Erik and I are taking together on Saturday (no, not that) but itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s something I canÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t really get into on here. Some people might take something like that and choose to use it against usÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦weÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢re kind of all set with people trying to screw us over. Anyway, weÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢re hoping this step makes some big changes for us in a positive way although it could potentially make things worse :fingerscrossed:
- Tonight we’re going to a local Irish pub with friends and afterwards hitting Cafe Dolce in Worcester for the best desserts/coffees.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â They have the most insane Ricotta Moose Pie.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â It’s been a long time since I’ve done the Dolce, I’ll be sure to tell you more about it next week :coffee:
- Erik said heÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢d build a tree/gym (whatever it is) for the furkids. IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢m trying to figure out how to get Pilot to stop scratching the damn sofa! We even got these sticky strips to stop him but Aurora pealed the damn things off!
- Do you ever wonder if cats are smarter than we think and are just manipulating us? Maybe it is just my cats.
- I think I lost the fight with NaNo, there is no way I could even come close to catch up now.
Oh and I must also mention the Quotes section of my blog.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Think it should go?Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I have always loved quotes so I just thought I’d include it into my blog but if it just gets in the way I don’t want to bother.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Thoughts?