Friday At Home

• I have the day off :sigh: It’s so nice…work (and commute) has been stressful lately. I have no plans today other than having the bedroom carpeting installed. We put it off for a while but we really need to do this before the winter. The floor right now is particle board.
  • The other night I was sitting next to Erik on the couch when I turned my head to see a bug the size of an SUV next to my head. A scream came out of me I didn’t know existed. Ever heard a “blood curling scream”? Well, this was it. I think Erik was just as scared…of my scream.
  • On Saturday we’re helping SIL and BIL move. Normally I wouldn’t help someone move because A. I hate it and B. I’m the biggest wimp ever but they helped us move on a day it was raining so hard you felt like you were swimming and we never could have done it without them. So I’ll put on my tough girl pants and give them my best :thumbsup:
  • I’m glad you all liked my Fellow Bloggers post of yesterday and there will be a 2nd installment next week.
  • So I’m just gonna chill…if you are looking for me I’ll be on the couch :wave:

1. Susan

November 10, 2006 at 11:24 am

I don’t like bugs, moving or working…lol, but I put up with them all – its all a part of life that we share – amazing huh?

2. Blueyes

November 11, 2006 at 11:45 am

If I had seen a big bug right next to my head I’d have screamed bloody murder too especially if it was a water bug!

November 11, 2006 at 11:56 am

It was a stink bug, kind of like a skunk.

4. Barb

November 13, 2006 at 10:26 pm

OMG–I hate bugs. I hate moving, too. We were at the pet store once buying the cats’ special food (they eat better than we do) and we wanted to buy more bowls for them. I picked up a small stainless steel bowl that was on display. There was a HUGE (to me) spider that had built a little home inside it. I didn’t realize it, but apparently, I SCREAMED. At least I didn’t drop the thing! Rich, the owner, just tapped him onto the sidewalk just outside the door. :blush:

November 14, 2006 at 8:49 am

I would have flipped!! :willy_nilly:

6. Barb

November 14, 2006 at 2:53 pm

I didn’t realize how loudly I actually screamed until Brian told me! Fortunately, there was only one customer in the store at the time. :cheesy: