- This weekend I decided, and actually Erik agreed, we needed to spend the majority of our time working our way through the house to organize it. When we moved in we didnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t do it as organized as I would have liked but then again we had to paint and do a lot of the moving all by ourselves. I look in the kitchen cupboards and itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s just a mess. I like things organized. Also we pile up papers like itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s nobodyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s business and it drives me nuts.
- We also desperately need to update ErikÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s phone this weekend. The battery is complete crap and his phone is always cutting out. I could have sworn it was good quality when we got it but I guess cell phones just donÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t last very long. Good thing we can upgrade.
- IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢m doing NANOWRIMO this year and had always contemplated doing it. Last year I missed it and this time I almost didnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t do it. But I figured what the heck, IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll give it a go!
- (pull)IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve been bursting with creative juices lately(/pull) and I love it. Doing my photoblog, NANO and lots of ideas to post about has been wonderful. Feeling creative is always a big boost for me.
- What is up with Bloglines lately? All of Thursday there were almost no updated feeds and I know for a fact the feeds for my site didnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t show up until this morning.
- I posted another article on Purple Women so go check it out, it’s about being a furmommy.
- Every once and a while at DD this guy comes in with a big bag and has the workers fill up a glass jar (like a pickle jar) full of coffee with a little bit of milk. Is it wrong I can’t help but think of that guy from Living Color?
- Oh and I went to a meeting for the landowner’s committe last night since we are new residence. I can’t help but feel it’s like a really really low key version of the Gilmore Girl’s Star Hollow with all the rules and pride. It’s cute though, our own little town meetings. I wonder if there is a “Kurt” in town :giggle:
Organizing Is Fun was posted on November 3, 2006 at 8:48 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on November 3, 2006 at 8:48 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.