I Hate Clutter

I feel my desk at work is too cluttered and it keeps pissing me off.  I keep trying to “organize” it but it’s never good enough.My Cluttered Cube

I’m not anal about this kind of thing in particular…I mean at home it’s not even close to organized although I do try.  I just need it to be really clean in my cubicle and it never seems to be.

Next time I get some down time here at work I swear I’m gonna go nuts cleaning up and putting things away.  I mean I really don’t need the fortune cookies or the ball of rubber bands aren’t really a daily necessity are they?

Maybe I shouldn’t have posted this, I’m not sure how much Erik will like all the pictures of Jake :blush:

1. Ethel

September 11, 2006 at 9:00 am

It looks better than mine. :lmao:

2. Teri

September 11, 2006 at 10:00 am

Hi Robin, this picture looks pretty good to me. Needs something green, maybe a fake orchid? That is one of the nicer cubicles I’ve seen. I should take a picture of my home office before we dis-assemble for the move back home to California…One of the secrets is to have a place for everything and try not to be a pack rat, eh? I also think it’s important to have pictures of people who make you smile and things that make you laugh.

I recently went to visit my Mom in Michigan and got to see her cubicle. She has won so many awards they papered her cubicle like wall paper. I am so proud. I was having fun teasing her about them. They were hard not to notice!

3. Chris

September 11, 2006 at 1:36 pm

Looks alright to me. As long as you know where everything is.

The woman who sits opposite me at work – her desk is a complete tip and I itch to tidy it up. Piles of papers everywhere, it makes me twitch to think about it!!

Yours is fine.

4. Tara

September 11, 2006 at 2:09 pm

I agree. Add a plant.

It’s pretty tidy. Is that a bottle of hand cream? I could never leave mine on my desk like that. Too many people thought that was an invitation to come use it and I don’t likee people touching my stuff! 🙂

September 11, 2006 at 2:20 pm

I think I had a feeling of being unorganized because I was helping clean up a desk for a new person in the department and I forgot how big the desks looked without shit all over it. I could use a plant but it has to be the kind that doesn’t mind the change of hot and cold (always fluctuates in here) and one that doesn’t need light. I nearly killed my Heidi in here.

Nobody touches my desk, people don’t do that here although wallets have been stolen.

6. gemini

September 13, 2006 at 9:56 pm

LOL I agree Get a plant… not a Flowering plant but something that is only green and that only needs water everyother day… (I can show you the kind of plant to have that works with the Floresent lighting…)

And atleast you dont have ants…. yup I have cleaned a coworkers desk because of old food and ants… not to mention the dust balls that looked like siggie was sitting on his desk…

Can you say EWWWWWW! :rolleyes:

September 14, 2006 at 6:03 am

No…my cube isn’t remotely dirty…I just can’t seem to get it organized enough.

We have a few plants in the office that don’t need light…I need to look into one of them.