Almost a New Theme

Elyse has made what appears to be a beautiful theme for me but I cannot get it to work for me, I think my whole blog is just screwed up beyond belief.

So hopefully it will be viewable for tomorrow :dunno:

I think my blog needs to go away to a spa for the weekend or something. It’s just not happy.

10:17 am – Fiddling with the new design, sorry if it’s currently un-commentable :dunno:

2:00 pm – It appears the problem with this is on my end, my blog is screwed up. I may just give all this up altogether…I’m so sick of this :rant:

1. Gemini

August 15, 2006 at 12:39 pm

erf… I am seeing the new theme but I cant read it… 🙁 the lettering is blending into the background.

2. Krayzee Chickadee

August 15, 2006 at 3:32 pm

Hey – looks like I am able to comment you! :rock: :heartbeat:

3. Vixen

August 15, 2006 at 3:42 pm

The sidebar is at the bottom in Firefox. I did that to mine the other day, but it was because of a smilie I had used, that was too close to the border of the posting area. Maybe you should try editing that top post and taking out the smilies, just to see if that’s it. It fixed mine when I moved it to the middle of the post. 🙂

4. Sarah

August 15, 2006 at 4:59 pm

Hmmm, on the comment page the sidebar looks normal. It’s only on the regular page that it’s down there. Good luck. The graphic is really cute!

5. Ethel

August 15, 2006 at 7:37 pm

Deep cleansing breaths! I think there is something a little too wide on this page. If you look at your archives, there are pages that are just fine.

Try deleting the picture in your hidden path post and see if that works. I had the same sidebar problem on some of my posts when I moved from Blogger. My old template was wider, so some of my pictures were too large.

6. Vixen

August 15, 2006 at 9:07 pm

Woot! You did it! It’s all good now! Lookin’ faboo by the way!

7. Jolie

August 15, 2006 at 10:33 pm

It looks great! I love the new theme! Now I know who to ask for help when I have a problem *giggle* (don’t hit me 🙂 )